Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any Everyday Average Joe's Here?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC1341 View Post
    I did in my own way and it got ramrodded back down my throat. Forget I asked.
    As they old saying goes, if you have to ask, you most likely cannot afford it and are in the wrong place.

C4

Feedback Score
    Seems like from my stand point everyone is obsessed with extreme tactical, shtf, Swiss army knife type of set up's. Is everyone here some sort of professional or end of the world theorist? When it comes to AR's everywhere I go it seems this way. All the technical mumbo jumbo is like a secret code. Most of the time I don't understand. By taking the time to research these things so I don't look like a dumba** I come to find out it doesn't apply anyway since I'm not currently out saving the world or planing to take it over. Are there any average Joe's here might simply enjoy just shooting basic rifles? Instead of set something up for WWIII I rather knock off a coyote. I'm in the wrong place?
    Are you in the Marine Corps USMC1341?

Feedback Score
    My MOS was 1302, basic combat engineer officer. 13 is engineer, 01 is admin office pogue. Don't know what the 41 would be...

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Google says 1341=engineer equipment mechanic

Feedback Score
    1341 is Engineer Equipment Mechanic. Just curious to see if he's a real deal Marine.
    Last edited by Kimbo; 03-30-09 at 19:45.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Jeez sorry I asked! All I wanted was to learn more about things to do to make the platform better more suited per my application.
    Like being attack by a pack of rabbid dogs here. Is there a website devoted to use of the AR15 for utility uses like hunting?
    If you want to learn then I suggest you sit back, read what interest you and figure out what information applies to you and your utility and what doesn't.

We have all types here from the real-deal, BTDT, guys to hobbyst. We have guys that shoot for a living and those that (like me) shoot when they can.

If you have a legitament question(s) then ask it but post like this don't last long here here.
    Last edited by M4arc; 03-30-09 at 19:47.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123