Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MAGPUL DYNAMICS-AOTTC II DVD is coming!!!!!

Feedback Score
    Please release it on Bluray!
    I hope it doesn't take as long as the first set to get on sale.
    Anyone here based at Ramstein AB? Let me know, need some info.

Feedback Score
    Thanks, for the update. Looks good!
    What can one man do? You never know until you try.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Nothing on the Magpul site? Lot faster shipping to me if it comes out of Longmont.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Out of stock already. I have a feeling this is going to piss me off. I've been watching the Magpul site, have it set as my home page to the AOTTCII web page. This Easter Egg Hunt method of trying to buy Magpul stuff gets old.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Out of stock already. I have a feeling this is going to piss me off. I've been watching the Magpul site, have it set as my home page to the AOTTCII web page. This Easter Egg Hunt method of trying to buy Magpul stuff gets old.
    Out of stock where?

If you mean the Brownells page, that's just a pre-order page as noted above and on the Brownells site. If you mean the Magpul site, I don't see anyone saying that they were actually up for sale there yet.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Just pre-ordered mine from Brownells. THey say June 1st for the first shipment. Can't wait.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Out of stock where?

If you mean the Brownells page, that's just a pre-order page as noted above and on the Brownells site. If you mean the Magpul site, I don't see anyone saying that they were actually up for sale there yet.
    Ah, I saw the 'out of stock'. Travis, somewhere, had said watch the Magpul site this week and I have, then it pops up on Brownells- hence the Easter Egg Hunt comment.

I just don't really like Brownells, they are just so overpriced on most things. Plus I'm just down in Denver, and someone said that you can pick up items, and I'm in town next week.

I understand that they will want to let their distributors have first bite at the apple, but I'd rather see Grant get a taste.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score

AOTTC 2 IS UP!!

On the website!! Available to order as of 1653 20090528. :Please offer prayers that my wife will approve...
    Let's go if we're going.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast