Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: MAGPUL DYNAMICS-AOTTC II DVD is coming!!!!!

Feedback Score
    Cheesing....... CHEEESE!
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Just got my copy from Brownells

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SWATcop1911 View Post
    Still no word from Brownells on my backordered copy. Man that LE discount was nice on this one!
    Me either. Oh well...

ETA: Got an e-mail back from Brownells. Back-ordered again until the end of June beginning of July. This stinks. I pre-ordered the day it was available to do so on Brownells.
    Last edited by decodeddiesel; 06-01-09 at 14:48.

Feedback Score
    I pre-ordered from Brownell's and it came today.

So far it's as good or better than Volume I - definitely more advanced stuff, but at the same time it's all built on the basics of keeping your rifle in action and engaging the target(s). At the very beginning they make it clear that the course is meant to challenge the students, so the only static, easy stuff is getting the rifles zeroed at the beginning. The vast majority of it (what I've seen so far) involves moving and non traditional but very realistic shooting positions. Travis and Chris actually explain stuff instead of simply saying stuff like "Well that's how (insert competition shooter's name/HSLD military unit) does it." They seem like solid guys, and I hope to take a course (or 2 or 3) from them sometime.

It's good to go.

Feedback Score
    Has anyone received theirs with order direct from Magpul?

Feedback Score
    Nope. I ordered on Thursday from Magpul and got the confirmation by 5:30pm and I live in Denver, so I'd think I would be the canary in the mine as to when they wil be out.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    I ordered on 5/28, and still don't have it so I called today. Actually got a person pretty quick and they said the product was in the warehouse, so it should ship soon. She said something about 5 days to ship? The bad news is that I'm stuck in hotel rooms all next week, so it looks like I'm SOL to see it before next weekend. Travis comment last week that they were for sale and ready to ship made me think I'd have it for last weekend maybe.

I'm tired of racing the dog to the door when whenever the door bell rings. Holy crap, my wife gets a lot of crap from FedEx/UPS!
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 06-04-09 at 19:13.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score

Same story

I ordered the MOE trigger guard almost two weeks ago and no dope. I know, it's a stupid trigger guard, but, man, I couldv'e driven up and knocked, given them a ten, and been done days ago. CS email said five days to process, whatever that might mean, then ship...???? Love Magpul, even bought the S&W MOE rifle and love that, but geez...(shrugs)
    Let's go if we're going.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I ordered mine on 5/29 and check just now and it says processing. I have ordered several things direct from Magpul and this is what I know: it will eventually show up. I still look daily for the MS2 to show up again I need 2. Anybody heard anything on the new stock? I think it is called the ACS?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by two_ton_anchor View Post
    I ordered the MOE trigger guard almost two weeks ago and no dope. I know, it's a stupid trigger guard, but, man, I couldv'e driven up and knocked, given them a ten, and been done days ago. CS email said five days to process, whatever that might mean, then ship...???? Love Magpul, even bought the S&W MOE rifle and love that, but geez...(shrugs)
    I also ordered the MOE trigger guard and DVD a couple of weeks ago. The good news is they just hit my credit card so they should be on the way!
    Can't wait to grab an Oreo McFlury and watch it!!
    -Machete

"Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day."

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast