Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: TangoDown ARC mags/First Impressions

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    I experienced all of these problems, and have watched numerous other shooters have the same problems. I had resigned these magazines to the "no way in hell" pile.

Then I got some new ones from TD for evaluation, and they are all marked "MK2" on the side. Man what a difference!

You can read more about the difference, and see pictures, and my findings, here.
    disreguard my prev post..
    Last edited by pinkejon; 06-04-11 at 18:38.
    "War is an ugly thing, but it's not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth the cost of war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has not a chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." John Stuart Mill

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    I received the new ones that are marked MK2 on the side and, so far, I have had none of the previous issues. I've only put a couple hundred rounds through them though.

Interestingly enough, when I manipulate the charging handle on an empty magazine, the bolt won't lock back to the rear. When actually firing the last round, it locks back. It only happens with the FDE ones though. The black ones run like a champ. I have a BAD lever that I am trying out on the rifle that I was using. I haven't tried them in a rifle without the BAD.
    Last edited by JEL458; 06-04-11 at 21:28.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516