Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: AR45 (New Update)

Feedback Score
    dang dude..ur learning business the hard way...

Feedback Score
    Found another company interested in the AR45 lower. Waiting for them to send the non-disclosure agreement back. After all that's happened, I'm not getting excited just yet, but it looks promising.

We did find another small shop willing to finish customer supplied 10% receivers but we are waiting on a finished sample before we recommend them to customers.

Feedback Score
    Damn, I'm lucky I got in on the first batch with a single digit serial number!

Feedback Score
    AR45 manufacturing attempts;

DeGroat Armaments - After waiting 6 months for them to sign the contract, they finally admitted they didn't have a 07 FFL.

Ameetec Arms - Stole my prototype, eventually paid me for it after I filed theft charges against the owner. Owner now in federal prison on unrelated charges.

Khalan Weaponry - First batch of 30 lowers were perfect. Been sitting on batch 2 and batch 3 lowers for over 6 months. Won't respond to customers emails or phone calls. I will be seeing the owner in person in the near future.

ASA - Returned the non-disclosure agreement (NDA) but has not responded to my emails to get project going. Will not contact my partner to get the blueprints and a sample. Wants my partner to call him. He has done so and the owner is never there. They called me and now they won't make a move to call my partner to get what they need to do a cost analysis.

Next company - Contacted me about making the AR45. Sent owner the NDA for signature a month ago and he still has not returned it even after I called once to see what the hold up was. No response to IMs to company employee either.

What the f*ck is wrong with business people these days? No integrity or honor.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TangoChaser View Post

DeGroat Armaments - After waiting 6 months for them to sign the contract, they finally admitted they didn't have a 07 FFL.

Ameetec Arms - Stole my prototype, eventually paid me for it after I filed theft charges against the owner. Owner now in federal prison on unrelated charges.

Khalan Weaponry - First batch of 30 lowers were perfect. Been sitting on batch 2 and batch 3 lowers for over 6 months. Won't respond to customers emails or phone calls. I will be seeing the owner in person in the near future.

ASA - Returned the non-disclosure agreement (NDA) but has not responded to my emails to get project going. Will not contact my partner to get the blueprints and a sample. Wants my partner to call him. He has done so and the owner is never there. They called me and now they won't make a move to call my partner to get what they need to do a cost analysis.

Next company - Contacted me about making the AR45. Sent owner the NDA for signature a month ago and he still has not returned it even after I called once to see what the hold up was. No response to IMs to company employee either.

That is discouraging .

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Firearms Industry has a a lot of problems. Not just what you have found, but look at all the folks that have put money down on stuff over the years and have nothing to show for it. Shameful.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

try Terry with Superior Arms, they are a small set up, but a full machine shop, and Terry is a class act.

Feedback Score
    I've been wanting one ever since I heard they existed but have held off do to one thing or another.

Kinda glad I did, hope you get it worked out as I really want one!

Feedback Score
    I bet my SRT 45 Integeral upper will be done before the 45 lower that
    I ordered 3 months before.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234