Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Supplements?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    Every little bit helps. I have been doing it wrong for so many years I would finially like to do it right. Hence all the questions.
    Here's just some of the supps I cover in my books BTW. What works, what does not, doses, studies, side effects, etc, etc.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score

Foods In Body!

LawDog.......I learned a long time ago, I only put into my body what I 100% know is in front of me. Now if I peel a banana and put it into a glass of milk with berries and some other foods, I know what I am drinking positively.

If I go to a store and purchase a canister of protein or some other powder form food, I don't really have a clue. I must rely on the facts off the carton or box and know one really can say what is in the product. It is like the blind leading the blind and I can usually do things my way much cheaper and get more natural foods into my body.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracer View Post
    LawDog.......I learned a long time ago, I only put into my body what I 100% know is in front of me. Now if I peel a banana and put it into a glass of milk with berries and some other foods, I know what I am drinking positively.

If I go to a store and purchase a canister of protein or some other powder form food, I don't really have a clue. I must rely on the facts off the carton or box and know one really can say what is in the product. It is like the blind leading the blind and I can usually do things my way much cheaper and get more natural foods into my body.
    +1, but I also rely on things like "Boost" and other drinks/shakes as a time-effective method of managing my nutrition throughout the day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12