Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Putting together a couple of pistols

Feedback Score
    I've got a couple of options lined up to deal with the short stroking (aside from trying to track down more XM193). After a lot of reading on a lot of sites, I ordered a Noveske KX3, as well as a 0.089" drill to open up the gas port if need be (this is the size I found to be most often recommended, and, most significantly, recommended by Spikes Tactical which is who I ordered the barrel from). So, the parts are on the way to my house while I'm still on the road for work and won't be home for another week and a half. I plan on getting everything ironed out while I'm home. Oh yeah, I've got a few other goodies enroute so I'll put some pictures up when I get everything set up.
    An AK guy dabbling in an AR world.

Videos:
    Concealed Means Concealed!
    CMC Part II

Feedback Score
    One of the best things about travelling for work is coming home to boxes of goodies! This time, those boxes contained an MI low profile gas block, MI T7 free float handguard (with some Magpul XTM rail covers), Troy front and rear BUIS, a Noveske KX3, and an American Defense AD-68H optic mount. Also got a couple of Laquer Stiks and a few other tools from Brownells. So, here's what I spent this morning doing:

It is wearing a Vortex Strikefire until I pick up an Aimpoint.
    An AK guy dabbling in an AR world.

Videos:
    Concealed Means Concealed!
    CMC Part II

Feedback Score
    Man, that looks pretty sweet!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12