Thread: POF 308 UPER & LOWER A LITTLE LOOSE

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

POF 308 UPER & LOWER A LITTLE LOOSE

Well, finally received my POF-308 to my FFL. It's beautiful. Fluted barrel 20'', upper/lower coated in the NP3, sweet single stge 4lbs trigger but the upper and lower have a decent bit of play between the two. I'm kinda of a perfectionist and all my ar's do not move, they are solid as a rock. Does anybody have one of these and similar problem? I've always heard they have outstanding fit & finshes on their guns but this ones pretty loose. I'm scared to send it back because it took 10 months to get here. Do they make accuwedges for ar10/308 ar's? Also is there anyway of tightening it up on my on, or having a gunsmith do it?

Feedback Score
    I just received two 20" POF-308 that have the same play between the upper and lower. My Bushmaster 6.8 has none. I plan on calling Chris next week and see what he has to say about it.

Edit: I measured the gap between the upper and lower and I can easily get a .0015" feeler gauge to fit between them (one side at a time) so I'm thinking it might be closer to .002".

rpsmith...
    Last edited by rpsmith; 04-13-09 at 00:20.