Thread: best GNC has to offer?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

best GNC has to offer?

What would be the best choice they have in a protein isolate and creatine? ill be waiting here in a holding platoon waiting for my mos school to pickup for A WHILE soo i have tons of time to regain all the mass i lost at bootcamp and then some.The gnc guy said most pill are better then a monohydrate powder in you dont have to cycle them to shed some water and harden up.

any ideas would be sweet because he was ofcourse pushing gnc brand which im guessing they just sub the work out to someone and slap a label on.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by theblackknight View Post
    What would be the best choice they have in a protein isolate and creatine? ill be waiting here in a holding platoon waiting for my mos school to pickup for A WHILE soo i have tons of time to regain all the mass i lost at bootcamp and then some.The gnc guy said most pill are better then a monohydrate powder in you dont have to cycle them to shed some water and harden up.

any ideas would be sweet because he was ofcourse pushing gnc brand which im guessing they just sub the work out to someone and slap a label on.
    Short answer: GNC guy is full of sh&%. Better options and better prices buying on line at places like Bodybuilding.com and others.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”