Thread: Comptac holsters

Feedback Score

Comptac holsters

Which comptac iwb holster is more comfortable to carry your glocks in, the ghurka, Ctac or the pro undercover?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Loner
    Which comptac iwb holster is more comfortable to carry your glocks in, the ghurka, Ctac or the pro undercover?
    Well, I only have experience with the CTAC. All I can say is I can't imagine a more comfortable holster.

I carry a G19 in one everyday, and I've been using the CTAC for the past two years. I sometimes carry a 1911 in a VMII, as I believe that is the BEST holster for a 1911.

As always, concealed carry is supposed to comforting not comfortable.

"If I didn't know you, I'd probably go get something and kill you with it." yeabillieboa

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I have the new Infidel holster and it is pretty damn nice. I have the Pro undercover for my Sig and it is nice as well.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    I wear a C.T.A.C. for a SIG P229 everyday. IMO it is more versatile than any other IWB Kydex holster. I used some moleskin on the side of the holster that touched bare skin and it helped significantly.

The .357 P229 is a heavy gun and I'm know for a fact the C.T.A.C. is even more comfortable using a lighter polymer based pistol like a Glock.

It gets 5 out of 5 stars in my book. Highly recommended, their customer service is beyond reproach also.

Each pistol is not fully seated in it's holster for photographic purposes.

Feedback Score
    I have a CTAC for my XD-40 Service and it is wonderful. The staff was wonderful to work with, and my order was shipped very fast. Great piece of gear for a reasonable price. Conceals my XD under a t shirt ( minus bending over and things of that nature, just have to be careful) . Gives me a great option in warm weather, or when I am not carrying my 1911. I cannot say anything bad about this holster.