Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WTK: Any Distance Runners & Road Bikers Here?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DBautista View Post
    I know what you are talking about. My quads do not fit into "normal" cut jeans in my waist size. I always have to buy the "boot cut" in order for my quads to slip in.
    When you're looking for hiking shorts, try whe womens section. Waist sizes run smaller in proportion to the thigh size.

Feedback Score
    LOVE road biking. Here in Atlanta we have a trail called the Silver Comet that runs all the way to the AL state line. Its flat, paved, clean, safe, and pretty amazing. I have been biking for Almost 2 years now and I cannot say enough good things about it. recently did a week long bike trip for a charity, part of which was my first century distance ride. Biking tan lines are awesome.

I also love swimming, which seems to go with biking and running so well. Try to do a mile a week as a recovery workout to whatever else I did, but honestly I have been slacking on that for about 2 months.

I like running, but I am not near as proficient at it as biking and swimming. I rarely run more than 6 miles and usually its more like 3. I am working on getting my 3 mile time down and plan to add distance when i can do three back to back to back 7ish minute miles. Right now its 8.5 mnutes a piece on average.

if anyone in north ga wants to bike, I will gladly hit the silver comet with anyone as I need bike friends!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123