Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Daniel Defense M4 Lite Rail, a few details.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I am so happy I ordered ahead of time. Now I just have to get the delivery guy to expedite!!

I suck at waiting.....
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Jay, think you might possibly get a pair of calipers near one of these? I'm just wondering if it'll have the same inside diameter as the old models. I've got a can being built that's going to telescope rearward over the barrel and under the HG's, and I'm curious as to whether or not it'll work with the Lite Rails or not as well.
    Save the Pandas!

-Tally Fortenberry
    -Capco Small Arms Research Group

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnCrunch
    Jay, think you might possibly get a pair of calipers near one of these? I'm just wondering if it'll have the same inside diameter as the old models.
    I'm obviously not Jay, nor am I the all knowing Rail King, but I would say it is a hair narrower than the current DD rail. I know that doesn't help you much, but I don't have calipers that I can find right now.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    I will put some cailpers on them Monday morning for you.

I can't remember off the top of my head the inside diameter.
    Daniel Defense

866-554-GUNS
    101 Warfighter Way
    Black Creek, GA 31308
    www.danieldefense.com
    marketing@danieldefense.com

Feedback Score
    Inside diameter is 1 1/4"
    Daniel Defense

866-554-GUNS
    101 Warfighter Way
    Black Creek, GA 31308
    www.danieldefense.com
    marketing@danieldefense.com

Feedback Score
    Jay, thanks for the update. I'll have one in hand sometime this week, and I'll update with pics and a full eval.
    Save the Pandas!

-Tally Fortenberry
    -Capco Small Arms Research Group

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Will these slide over a LaRue gas block? I really like the one continues rail because my scope ring hits where the ring is. Also how far away are the 9.0's?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345