Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: SR25’s on the civilian market

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Btrain
    Howdy,

I was the guy having shortstroking issues at Pungo.

Dinger and I went to the range today, and I brought some 168 gr Federal Match and some 175 gr Federal.

The SR25 worked flawlessley with these ammos.

It was an ammo issue.

My SR likes very good ammo, it didnt like the GA Arms stuff I bought (now I have 480 rounds of the stuff!!).

Dinger is a very good shot. Much better than I am. He took his target with him, I hope he posts a picture of what he did. I took some camera phone shots, so if he doesnt post, I will!!

Thanks for all your help guys!!

B
    That is a nice rifle you've got, but I'll stick with that customized bolt gun I was shooting near y'all that day.

Feedback Score
    I'm surprised to hear about the poor customer service at KAC. I always thought of them as a top-notch operation, when people are buying expensive guns like that, anything less than excellent customer service is not acceptable. I know if I forked for an SR-25 and there was a problem with the rifle, I'd expect it fixed fast and right with no hassles.

If some of the cutomer service guys aren't doing a good job of taking care of the customers, then they should all be replaced with guys who are shining stars like Dave Lutz.

Ah, the SR-25, nice rifle, but the prices have shot through the roof on those things.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbore View Post
    The best way to fix an SR-25 is to sell it and buy an AR-10
    LOL. Ive considered having GAP build me one but its hard to get funds out of the wife...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by averageshooter View Post
    LOL. Ive considered having GAP build me one but its hard to get funds out of the wife...
    How much are you selling your wife for?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    How much are you selling your wife for?
    out of not for

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345