Page 103 of 188 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1877

Thread: The official “Everything Else” Handgun Picture Thread.

Feedback Score
    52 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post
    Before 1911s were invented.... 1903 Colt .38 ACP. The family heirloom recently was taken for a spin:
    Awesome.

A friend of mine who passed away a couple of years ago kept one of those loaded in his desk in his office. It belonged to his grandfather and his father.
    It was still in excellent shape and he shot it a couple times a year.
    He still regarded it as tool and didn't think much of it.

His son wasn't right mentally, so it didn't get passed down.

I later found out that his wife sold all of his guns and the old '03 was sold for 250 bucks...

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    25 (96%)
    ^^^ I bet that helps keep a hold. I might give it a whirl on mine while working up the courage to do my glock.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just finished this up with a trigger job from Springer Precision.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

FNS-9

Last edited by HaydenB; 06-26-12 at 14:10.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

CZ 75B SA "Tuned"

After 20 years of Glock Duty use, I added a CZ75B SA to my livery. I wanted a SA 9mm for carry/3 Gun and wanted something made of steel for a change. I love my Glocks, still the best out of the box combat pistol in my opinion, but for a change of pace bought this.

I originally wanted a Hi Power, which is still on my wish list. The Hi Power just was out of my price range for the time being and I wanted something that would be easy to tune at home. I would love to have a Novak Spec Ops custom but $3000+ is too much. The price point on a 75B SA is great...if you can find one. Parts are plentiful via CZ Custom and Cajun Gun Works and there is a great amount of information and help on the CZ Forums to get you started.

I added a Comp Trigger, Comp Hammer, adjustable sear, Trijicon Tactical Sights, Coco Bolo's and an extended firing pin. I have not tested the trigger pull weight but I would estimate it is around 3 pounds and very crisp.

It has had some teething problems, but I have ironed them out and to be honest the problems were caused by myself, not the pistol.

Feedback Score
    121 (100%)
    My EDC

"Fear The Man With Only One Rifle"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by et2041 View Post
    After 20 years of Glock Duty use, I added a CZ75B SA to my livery. I wanted a SA 9mm for carry/3 Gun and wanted something made of steel for a change. I love my Glocks, still the best out of the box combat pistol in my opinion, but for a change of pace bought this.

I originally wanted a Hi Power, which is still on my wish list. The Hi Power just was out of my price range for the time being and I wanted something that would be easy to tune at home. I would love to have a Novak Spec Ops custom but $3000+ is too much. The price point on a 75B SA is great...if you can find one. Parts are plentiful via CZ Custom and Cajun Gun Works and there is a great amount of information and help on the CZ Forums to get you started.

I added a Comp Trigger, Comp Hammer, adjustable sear, Trijicon Tactical Sights, Coco Bolo's and an extended firing pin. I have not tested the trigger pull weight but I would estimate it is around 3 pounds and very crisp.

It has had some teething problems, but I have ironed them out and to be honest the problems were caused by myself, not the pistol.

i have been contemplating one as well. i wanted a yost BHP as well but a cz is on teh short list
    -Too many guns not enough time-
    2016 Rocking: Sig Sauer, Vortex Optics, GA Precision, MGM targets, MARS Armament, Inc., KMW Rifles, Mack Brothers, B&T Industries, Prime Ammo, Mile High Shooting Accessories, Gray Guns, Armageddon Gear, Rustick Knives, LLC.,Bartlein Barrels, CORE Shooting Solutions, Magpul.
    Contributing author on www.modernserviceweapons.com

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJoe View Post
    i have been contemplating one as well. i wanted a yost BHP as well but a cz is on teh short list
    The price point is right, they're easy to tune and I forgot to mention that they are very accurate out of the box.

Page 103 of 188 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast