Page 11 of 188 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: The official “Everything Else” Handgun Picture Thread.

Feedback Score
    Finally received my beloved Sig P225 back from Brad at CCR. He really does nice work...

"I can't think of nothin' finer than a fine naked woman holding a gun." --- Frankie Figs

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Turbo, that P225 looks fantastic.

Mind pm'ing me the details on that thing?

Thanks!
    Employee of colonialshooting.com

Feedback Score
    PM comin' at ya.
    "I can't think of nothin' finer than a fine naked woman holding a gun." --- Frankie Figs

Feedback Score
    More pics, as requested...

Before:

After CCR's pimptastic work:

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)

Thumbs up

My P226 W German.

Another CCR refinish..

Tzoid

Texan raised in " The Peoples Republic of Maryland"

"RRA- if they came with a blow job I wouldn't take one." - Pat Rogers

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

Greetings Tzoid,

Awesome weapon!

What finish did CCR do for you? Cerahide? Ceramic Black?

I have seen much of his work displayed at sigforum.com and hkpro.com and it looks absolutely beautiful. How does it wear?

Feedback Score
    my Dixie Derringer

some homemade ammo carriers that I made

Feedback Score
    The Smith & Wesson Model 10 “Military/Police” Revolver.

The pistol has an extensive history of being a well proven and reliable weapon for both Law Enforcement personal and the many branches of our Armed Forces.

I came across this M10 revolver the other day while I was looking over a showcase and while I was browsing the display cabinet I notice a few of these gems laying on the bottom shelf and marked with price tag that I would conceder reasonable for their current condition, the pistols were and for the most part very clean and only showed just the slightest evidence of service and/or holster wear manly around the muzzle tip and all were assigned to a local Sheriff’s office and are stamped as such and had been sold off on the open market to a few of the local shops in town.

I qualified and was Awarded a ribbon in Small-Arms Marksmanship with a pistol just like this back in the mid-80’s and thought nothing of the weapon assigned to me at that time other than why hasn’t the military gone to something cool like the M9 pistol yet.

While there are many well documented articles written about the M10. I came across a personal writing by a individual that was so well written I thought I’d share his note and “quote” his written words because they pretty much sum up the S&W M10

Quote by Marko “Old Reliable”

The Model 10 is the "everything you need and nothing you don't" handgun. It has been around in its basic form since 1899 when Smith & Wesson introduced the first version of their "Military & Police" hand ejector.

The Model 10 is a solid, dependable and reasonably powerful revolver. It is not the lightest, most powerful, or most concealable revolver on the market, but it is reliable as a hammer. It is also a very flexible weapon: the M10 basic action can be had with a multitude of barrel lengths and grip profiles.

The M10 is a mature, reliable, easy to shoot platform. In the hands of a skilled shooter, it still performs as well as any of the new wonderguns on the market, and better than many. It can launch anything from powder-puff wad cutters to near-Magnum +P+ loads, and it will go bang six times without fail when called upon. I can think of few carry weapons that give me the warm and fuzzes like a S&W K frame, and the M10/M&P is the oldest and best of the bunch.

These days, everybody wants small-frame Magnums made out of Styrofoam, but the steel K frames in .38 Special are more affordable, easier to shoot well, more durable than and just as effective as anything else on the market.

Feedback Score
    P7M8, Solingen blade.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 654Boomer View Post
    Greetings Tzoid,

Awesome weapon!

What finish did CCR do for you? Cerahide? Ceramic Black?

I have seen much of his work displayed at sigforum.com and hkpro.com and it looks absolutely beautiful. How does it wear?

The Finish is the Cera-Hide with BTM on the controls. So far it seems to be very durable. Brad claims it to be much better then Sigs Nitron .

I had it done when he ran a special for 149.00 now it's 169.00

Prices include complete disassembly and reassembly of
    the firearm. Includes removal of surface rust. Pit removal
    is available for an additional fee. Finish Applies to all metal
    surfaces.
    Tzoid

Texan raised in " The Peoples Republic of Maryland"

"RRA- if they came with a blow job I wouldn't take one." - Pat Rogers

Page 11 of 188 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast