Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Bug Out Vehicle

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Goodtimes View Post
    im strongly considering a tacoma now. namely, because after speaking with my dad about what i wanted to do to my ranger, he said forget it, we dont have a place to do it.

i could pick up a stock tacoma which is already a really nice truck and then everything else i wanted to do to it could be done right in my garage. the supercharger sounds awesome, ive read about it before and it seems like a great add on for the engine.

plus, i could buy the truck, and do all the work i wanted to do to it, suspension, rollcage, lights, supercharger, tires, rims, etc... for about 30k.

im also going to consider a 4runner (older one) and mabey the new Tundra.
    I don't have garage too. you can get the supercharger installed at the dealer at the time of purchase and have has dealer installed option. I would get a manual transmission for a Tacoma save you pennys for a year or 2 pick up the suspension system that you want .

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I have a 4x4 4 runner 2007 model (it was actually a big deal to get 4x4 here in the south) anyways i will probably lift it a little once warranty runs out. my f150 will be replaced with a tacoma 4x4 and it will probably be lifted right away.
    "Unfortunately 87.26% of the quotes and statistics on the internet are lies." - Abraham Lincoln
    Stupid should hurt
    I carry a gun cuz cops are too heavy!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011