Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MSA/Sordin Supreme PRO-X Reviews

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by zushwa View Post
    Where did you buy them from?? I'm curious because the "Ebay" prices are either "fell off the truck" prices or "maybe" the Sordin brand. It could also be how long you have had the ear pro. Did you purchase them before MSA bought Sordin?
    I did not buy them from eBay(PM sent). I've had them for about a year. They were labled MSA Sordin.
    Robert

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by zushwa View Post
    Where did you buy them from?? I'm curious because the "Ebay" prices are either "fell off the truck" prices or "maybe" the Sordin brand. It could also be how long you have had the ear pro. Did you purchase them before MSA bought Sordin?
    Interesting points made here. Mine too (the Ebay ones) are marked MSA Sordin. I compared them to a friends today and they appear the same down to the woodland camo cover. Here is the company advertising on Ebay.

http://www.srstactical.com/profile.php

Curios to hear how R.D. resolves this one.

Eric

Feedback Score
    Purchased mine from ebay and works great.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have the gel ear seals on mine (love them) but they still don't seal right with Oakley eyepro. What are you guys using that has thin temple pieces to minimize breaking the seal?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietShootr View Post
    I have the gel ear seals on mine (love them) but they still don't seal right with Oakley eyepro. What are you guys using that has thin temple pieces to minimize breaking the seal?
    I too have the gel ear seals and use either Oakley juliets or the classic Oakley Gargoyles. I guess it would also depend the facial features of the shooter.

Feedback Score
    I use Oakley M Frames with my Sordins/gel ears

I had an older pair of M frames which I loved, the temples were very low profile. But the hinge broke, and now I have two pairs of the newer M Frames which are not as thin.
    Last edited by esskay; 05-14-09 at 22:12.

Feedback Score
    Those do indeed look like MSA Sordins. I wish the truck they fell off would drive by my store. That is a steal for those ear pro, in fact cheaper than I pay for them and I'm a pinnacle dealer.

I'm not suggesting any shadiness, just surprised at the cost. Maybe he did a one time large sale and got a significant discount. Sometimes a small shop will do a LE contract or something and keep a few sets to sell retail.

My favorite eyewear with the Sordins is either the Liquid Exhausts (very flat) or the M frame 2.0. Occasionally I'll wear my Liquid Manatee's but they are kinda slick and slide around on my melon when I'm "glistening".
    Josh
    (w)910.323.4739
    www.GreyGroupTraining.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    In my orignal post I did not mean I was dissatisfied with MSA customer service. They have been great. They let me know within a day of receiving the broken sordins(they paid return shipping without asking) that they were forwarding the ears to Sordin in Sweeden(their expense). The only problems are the delay over fixing them in Europe vs. US repairs and the fact that my Supreme pro-x ears weren't waterproof as they went down after being in a heavy downpour.
    Robert

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by esskay View Post
    I use Oakley M Frames with my Sordins/gel ears

I had an older pair of M frames which I loved, the temples were very low profile. But the hinge broke, and now I have two pairs of the newer M Frames which are not as thin.
    Has anyone tried these with Oakley Juliets?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I've worn my Sordin's (with BTH suspension and standard ear cushions) with my Oakley M-Frames and Gascans. The Gascans are a little bit flatter than the M-Frames, but they still don't seal as well as I would like. However, I still feel comfortable shooting with either pair of sunglasses on. I was thinking of getting the M-Frame 2.0 since they look like they're a little flatter in the temple area.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast