Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This is getting rediculous...ammo prices

Feedback Score

This is getting rediculous...ammo prices

“We don’t rise to the level of our expectations; we fall to the level of our training.” Archilochus, Greek Soldier, Poet, c. 650 BC

CERTIFIED GLOCK ARMORER

Feedback Score
    It's only ridiculous if you buy it.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Natchez got ridiculous quite a while ago...
    --Josh H.

Feedback Score
    Here's wishing them a warehouse full of it that they just can't seem sell.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Is this actual Lake City contract overrun stuff? If so, it isn't THAT ridiculous. It's overpriced, but given the lack of availability of ammo the equilibrium price is going to be higher.

Jay

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I've never bought from Natchos. They're shipping rates were absurd the one time I did try to place an order.

There's a handful of dealers who've gone stupid... Sadly Ammuntiontogo has become a joke.

Good dealers like WIDENERS will get my business after all of this nonsense settles down.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    We are going to see the prices go up until the current market demand cannot sustain them, then we will see the prices fall. As it is right now the demand is well outside of the production possibilities curve due to panic buying, but it is falling back inline with supply. Therefore I imagine we're going to see this sooner rather than later.

ETA: That being said, I have been using wideners for some time now and I have great admiration for how they have handled their business during this panic buying crisis. They will be getting my continued business in the future.
    Last edited by decodeddiesel; 05-14-09 at 10:10.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Both AIM Surplus and Palmetto State Armory have really held the line on ammo pricing. They will be getting much more business from me when I am back in the market for ammo.
    Scout Rider for the Mongol Hordes

Feedback Score
    As I have said in other threads I hope these guys enjoy the high life because it isn't going to last forever and I am keeping a list of all the vendors that have acted (in my opinion) inappropriately since the election. Natchez has now found their way onto that list and they will never see another dime from me. I encourage everyone else who is as disgusted as I am to follow suit. There are enough vendors who are still trying to do the right thing even if it is hurting their business. Those guys will be rewarded when the worm turns. The other guys can rot away for all I care.

Feedback Score
    Aim are good people to deal with.
    S/F

Al

"Hold on to your hate, it helps you stay focused"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast