Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: GRSC Scope

Feedback Score
    FYI: Got out to the range a few days with the new 1-6x CRS mounted on my 18” FN FAL using 147gr. FMJ Port. Ammo . I get a lot of questions on how this reticle will work with calibers other than the 62gr 223.
    Well now we know how it will work with the 308 out of an 18” FAL rifle. Enjoy the videos
    Thank you very much
    Ed Verdugo
    grscinc.com
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuELz...rv8I8RjSQXSWI2

Feedback Score
    90 (97%)
    Ed, just sold my Burris XTR 1-4 to pick up one of your 1-6's. The reticle is what ols me, and I've been wanting a 1-6 for 3gun all season. So after I get back from shot show I'll be place an order
    JF Arms Company - Owner
    07/02 FFL/SOT

Sword & Shield Training Group - SSTG
    - Be the Sword & Shield for your community thru knowledge and skills.

----------------------
    EMT - Parkview DeKalb EMS

13 years of serving Northeast Indiana's citizens.
    ----------------------
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Feedback Score

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jwfuhrman View Post
    Ed, just sold my Burris XTR 1-4 to pick up one of your 1-6's. The reticle is what ols me, and I've been wanting a 1-6 for 3gun all season. So after I get back from shot show I'll be place an order
    Jon
    I think you will be very happy with this scope. Reports coming back form buyers of the new 1-6 CRS has been very very positive.. I think this is going to prove to be the future for combat rifle scopes.

Thanks
    Ed Verdugo
    grscinc.com
    Last edited by GRSC; 01-22-12 at 15:05.

Feedback Score
    90 (97%)
    I actually ordered it before SHOT and had it a few days before I left.

So far, I'm VERY pleased. Only put 30rds thru the gun with it on at 1x and illumination and I love the fact it acts like a red dot at 1x.
    JF Arms Company - Owner
    07/02 FFL/SOT

Sword & Shield Training Group - SSTG
    - Be the Sword & Shield for your community thru knowledge and skills.

----------------------
    EMT - Parkview DeKalb EMS

13 years of serving Northeast Indiana's citizens.
    ----------------------
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Feedback Score
    Went to the ranger yesterday, here is a live fire demo using the 1-6x NP/GRSC Combat Rifle Scope set on 1x. The rifle is a 18" 7.62mm FN Fal using 147 gr mil spec ammo.

Distances to targets range from 30 feet to 50 yards. First video will be with a hand held video camera followed by the same even recorded through the gun camera
    Thanks
    Ed Verdugo
    grscinc.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Krhoo...1&feature=plcp

Feedback Score
    Several people have asked about a switch view/Cat tail levers for the 1-6x CRS scopes. We found a switch view lever from MGM Inc.
    Part number: SVMAPT
    Phone number- 208-454-0555
    www.mgmswitchview.com
    Hope this helps
    Thank-You
    Ed Verdugo
    Grscinc.com

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Ed,

Will that cat tail work on the 1-4 model also?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane1 View Post
    Ed,

Will that cat tail work on the 1-4 model also?
    Shane,
    Sorry but the switch view for the 1-6x CRS does not fit the 1-4x CRS.

Went to the range a few days ago, to try the 1-6x CRS on two different FN FAL rifles shooting at 100 yards. Heres some pictures

DSA Premium Contor 16" Barrel

Belgium Para 16' with Teludyne Tech Straight Jacket barrel

Thank-You
    Ed Verdugo

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)

Thumbs up

Got the GRSC 1-6x24 CRS in hand yesterday and mounted it on an ADM Recon. Initial impressions are very positive. You really have to see and handle this scope in order to fully appreciate it. Very solid optic. No frills and purposely built - looks like it means business, and I appreciate the fact that they didn't go loco with all the laser engraved logos everywhere (e.g. Vortex, Burris, etc.). Very subtle in that regard. Glass is as clear as any Leupy, Nightforce, or any other high quality glass I've peered through. Reticle is incredible. Haven't had to a chance to evaluate the illumination in full daylight considering we currently have an overcast here, but it is performing very well under the current conditions. Considering it's a FFP, the reticle shrinks significantly at 1x, but is still very usable as a reflex sight. Reticle shines at 6x and is truly a work of genius in its design. Weight and Length is comparable to most low power variables in its class. Will report back when I've had a chance to sight in, launch some bullets, and give it a full evaluation. Very impressed so far.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011