Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GRSC Scope

Feedback Score
    Oh wow... I like that horseshoe reticle... not invasive and the pie plate ranging looks like it was rather well thought out. The price is amazing and the specs sound great... what's the FOV at 1x/4x?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Nyeti,

Is there enough room below the GRSC Scope to fit a rear BUIS? I spoke w/ Ed earlier today and said it might but didn't have one mounted on his rifle. Thanks for any help.

Adrian

Feedback Score
    If you look at the picture of Ed's MRP on the first page, it does look like one will fit. When I tested the scope, I was using it on a precision upper that doesn't have a BUIS, so I am not sure. I spoke to Ed a couple of days ago, and it looks like we are getting close to getting the first production scopes in hand pretty soon. At that point, I will check it with a Troy fold down rear BUIS.
    "Cpl ##### is condescending and abrassive towards coworks who don't follow directions" my favorite evaluation quote........if I'm like that at work, you should see me on the internet .

"Even if I order you to trim your mustache, you're going to totally ignore me, huh".-another favorite supervisor "discussion".

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Thanks! Looking forward to the update.
    "Oderint dum metuant." - Caligula

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hell, at that price, Id buy one just for fun, deficiencies or not.

Feedback Score
    I asked this question at TOS w/my other user name but got no reply.

Is there any project underway to make a 7.62x51 version of the optic?

TIA
    jim
    Keep your powder dry.

M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I am a tactical marketing professional. PM for details.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bullets View Post
    I asked this question at TOS w/my other user name but got no reply.

Is there any project underway to make a 7.62x51 version of the optic?

TIA
    jim
    The original prototype scopes made for me by US OPTICS used the non caliber specific GPC343 reticle. These are 1.5 to 6X FFP scopes. These scopes work very well on any caliber inculding 7.62X51. This type of scope or a 7.62X51 caliber specific is a possibility but for now all my time and money is tied up in getting the CRS with the GPC M4-64 reticle into production.

Ed
    GRSC

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I would buy one at that price to play with if nothing else.
    Dont sweat the small stuff.

If youre not taking fire, its all small stuff.

Feedback Score
    Since the reticle is calibrated for use with 62gr. bullets, would there be much deviation when using 55gr. bullets in reference to the holdovers on the reticle?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GRSC View Post
    The original prototype scopes made for me by US OPTICS used the non caliber specific GPC343 reticle. These are 1.5 to 6X FFP scopes. These scopes work very well on any caliber inculding 7.62X51. This type of scope or a 7.62X51 caliber specific is a possibility but for now all my time and money is tied up in getting the CRS with the GPC M4-64 reticle into production.

Ed
    GRSC
    Understood and thanks for the reply Ed!

jim
    Keep your powder dry.

M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I am a tactical marketing professional. PM for details.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast