Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pelican Case Foam

Feedback Score
    Is there a service out there that makes custom foam? For example, I have a specific case and I want room for X handgun, X # of mags, a holster, and some ammo?

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by M_Rapp View Post
    Is there a service out there that makes custom foam? For example, I have a specific case and I want room for X handgun, X # of mags, a holster, and some ammo?

Thanks!
    I don't have the URL handy, but there is a company that has a pull down menu of all the usual cases. You pick your case, then they have a library of templates for various firearms, cameras, telescopes, etc. You place the templates where you want, and then they cut and send to you.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jack crab View Post
    I don't have the URL handy, but there is a company that has a pull down menu of all the usual cases. You pick your case, then they have a library of templates for various firearms, cameras, telescopes, etc. You place the templates where you want, and then they cut and send to you.
    That is what I am looking for!! Anyone know who this company is? Thanks!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I have some, like new, pelican 1710 foam for free, if anyone needs it.
    Let me know and I will measure it and see if it fits in a large flat rate box or other shipping options.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12