Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This is a great AR site!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook331 View Post
    WOW i had no idea that there were so many that loved the Colt so much as to rag on everyone that does not have one. I shoot the Colt at my department and yes it's a great shooting rifle but.... I would always rather shoot my Noveske.
    So would the rest of us, but due to the Noveske's limited availability and the current political climate, the Colt's are more available due to a larger manufacturing capability and for those of us who want a quality weapon right now, before any AWB type legislation comes down the pipe. Noveske's are every bit as good as Colts, and in some areas, slightly better. If they were available, I'd snag two on the spot.

Its just funny that some people praise Colt as the best.... what is the best?
    If you have read even a minuscule of info on this forum, you knew the answer to your question before you posted your comments. If you are trolling for a pissing contest, for the sake of provoking an ignorant argument (meaning a lack of knowledge), you will not last long here.
    Last edited by RogerinTPA; 06-07-09 at 10:07.
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123