Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My FN pdw

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

My FN pdw

Got a new PS90 carbine this past week that I picked up at GotM4's store.

Definetly handier then my shortest AR. Hopefully I get a chance to play with it soon.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Damnit. I thought an "FN PDW" was something new from the shot show...

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball...

Feedback Score
    Fun little toy. We have one at the office and just got to take it out for the first time last week. I was blown away about how quiet the thing is. Hearing protection is always a good idea, but I ran 20 rounds out of the 16" without it and had no ringing or discomfort. The recoil is nice, too.
    --Nick
    Owner, Reptilia & Side Project, LLC

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If they weren't so darn expensive to buy and shoot, I'd SBR one and be in heaven- after suppressing it too.

Nick- I wish I had as much experience with 3D modeling as I do with 2D property surveys. I'd come looking for a job...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SuicideHz
    If they weren't so darn expensive to buy and shoot, I'd SBR one and be in heaven- after suppressing it too.

Nick- I wish I had as much experience with 3D modeling as I do with 2D property surveys. I'd come looking for a job...
    I'm with you, man. If I knew Solid Works instead of Photoshop I'd love to actually get a shot at working on products!
    --Nick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The worst thing is I've practically taught myself all I know of Land Development Desktop. If I had known I could teach myself this sort of thing back when I first started trying and knew how much I could learn, I'd have gone a different route...

Photoshop huh? Did you put the brown paper bag head on the soldier's body? I could do that!!

Feedback Score
    The worst thing is I've practically taught myself all I know of Land Development Desktop. If I had known I could teach myself this sort of thing back when I first started trying and knew how much I could learn, I'd have gone a different route...

Photoshop huh? Did you put the brown paper bag head on the soldier's body? I could do that!!
    Haha. That was real! Richard shot that photo.
    --Nick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It was? The bag looked to be almost flat- not big enough for a person's head to be inside.

Feedback Score
    It was? The bag looked to be almost flat- not big enough for a person's head to be inside.
    Haha. Yeah, I wondered the same thing, but apparently it was just a weird angle in the photograph. Either way, I don't think that's the last you'll be seeing of Bag Man!
    --Nick

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NickB
    Haha. Yeah, I wondered the same thing, but apparently it was just a weird angle in the photograph. Either way, I don't think that's the last you'll be seeing of Bag Man!
    I love it, the type of folks who are all excercised about the Masada release quote will have a conniption, and those of us with a sense of humor will grin like idiots

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast