Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Colt/Umarex M4

Feedback Score

ADDED A LITTLE OD

A few mods, Od and hollowed stock, Leaper illuminated reticle scope, engraved dustcover....

Feedback Score
    The COLT is now 3 months old and has over 5000 rounds thru it. I had my 1st Failure to Feed today. It looks like the bullet in the case was loose and got stuck going into the chamber. Cleared it and put 3 more mags thru it with no issues. This has been the only problem with the exception of a few DUD rounds of super cheap .22LR. I like it - I don't like no being able to easily clean the bolt but a little spray and some lube - then it's good to go. It really is a fun gun!
    "Being PARANOID is just plain smart thinking when they are really out to get you!"

Feedback Score
    had mine for a bit now and no probs. i'll post some pics when i get a chance.

Feedback Score
    Mine is now 10 months old. It has produced nothing but smiles from everyone who has shot it. It has well over 10K rounds. It is still my favorite .22
    "Being PARANOID is just plain smart thinking when they are really out to get you!"

Feedback Score
    Here's my M4 OPS.Magpul, MIAD and RVG grips,ACS stock, UTG tac light and green laser,Tasco red dot with a Sightmark magnifier.
    Last edited by Boonie; 01-20-11 at 10:38.

Feedback Score
    WT!!!!!!! i post and get a database error the i have 2 posts! oh well.
    Last edited by Boonie; 09-04-10 at 15:46.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345