Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Need M4 Case similar to this one...

Feedback Score

Need M4 Case similar to this one...

Guys,
    Can anyone here recommend me a good quality "tactical-looking", M4 case for a Colt 6920 (16" bbl)????
    I would love to find one just like this, but longer:
    http://www.eagleindustries.com/prd_d...65&SubCatID=18

I don't see why in the HELL Eagle did not just make this one a couple inches longer, and they would have satisfied a WHOLE LOT more customers with 16" M4's...
    I mean, it would have just been the smart thing to do IMO. To each his own I guess.
    I have collapsed my stock to it's shortest position, and it measures right at 32 1/8".
    Now IF anyone here knows for a fact that the above Eagle case will just barely fit my gun, then please let me know.
    IF NOT, then I need another case that is similar.

I would PREFER the case to look somewhat like the Eagle, and have it's own mag pouches, and MOLLE webbing would be another added bonus. A carrying strap would be nice too.

I would also prefer for the case to be tall enough to fit an M4 with a 30 round clip inserted, AS WELL AS a with an optic (Trijicon, Aimpoint, etc) fitted on top.

I have also been looking at Brownells Signature Series M4 case, shown here: http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/sto...=22166&s=47927
    -and this one is not exactly what I'm looking for, but it's CLOSE.
    As I said, I'd really love to find out that the above Eagle will work, or at least find out that someone else is making one almost exactly like the Eagle above...
    Thanks for any help guys...

BTW,
    I'm not really looking for a hard case at this time, as I really only like the Pelican M4 case, and it's just a bit pricey at this time...

Thanks for any help guys...

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I have a Black Hawk case that I used to tote my 16" RRA around in it is pretty much exactly like the Eagle on but doesn't have MOLLE straps. I will send you some pics if you want.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    I know an Eagle dealer had some made a bit longer, if you want I will see if he has any left
    "Respect all, fear none"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I don't own one of these but thinkin about gettin one.

http://www.sertsystem.com/html/sert-TCC.html

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Any reason you don't want one of the more "discreet" cases?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoochild
    I have a Black Hawk case that I used to tote my 16" RRA around in it is pretty much exactly like the Eagle on but doesn't have MOLLE straps. I will send you some pics if you want.
    Thanks Voodoo, but I think I'll hold out for now. Definitely want to try and get some MOLLE webbing on the exterior...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by k9dpd
    I know an Eagle dealer had some made a bit longer, if you want I will see if he has any left

k9,

This sounds EXACTLY like what I'm looking for!!! PLEASE PLEASE let me know if you find out ANYTHING about them!!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Raining Brass
    I don't own one of these but thinkin about gettin one.

http://www.sertsystem.com/html/sert-TCC.html

Nice case,

BUT,

Take a look at the third pic down. Notice how ridiculously that main carry strap is attached?? I'm looking at that case and I can easily see that it won't hang/carry/transport very comfortably with the strap attached on the side of the case like that! WHAT were they thinking??? Nice case otherwise..... Thanks for posting it anyhow! I'm always eager to see new products....

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s
    Any reason you don't want one of the more "discreet" cases?

Well,

Not particularly. Other than the fact that I just haven't found one that meets my criteria. If you look, you'll notice the Brownells case I linked to above, is KIND OF SIMILAR to a "discreet case", depending on who you ask.

Regardless,
    Here are my criteria guys. Very simple really.

1. Must be sized to fit a Colt M4, Preferably around 36" (DEFINITELY not looking for something TOO LONG, like some of the 46"ers...)
    Would also like for it to fit with 30 rd mag installed (along with Trijicon optic up top) I could take the mag out if absolutely necessary.
    2. MOLLE Webbing on exterior/interior. (not a TOTAL dealbreaker, but I'm really wanting this option)

3. Must have carry strap for throwing over shoulder

4. Preferably military color choices (OD, BLK, Desert Tan, etc)

5. Preferably designated mag pouches built in to case (but I could add them with the MOLLE webbing as extra pouches if absolutely needed)

Honestly guys, I'd be happy with the custom sized, LONGER length Eagle case that was mentioned above. That is, as long as the Eagle cases are quality, and do a good job of protecting my rifle. (I've never held an Eagle case up close, but I do have other Eagle gear that is all quality made).

Thanks for any help guys. I'm really stumped trying to find something soon. Can't stand having a rifle for any length of time without a case for it.. Don't want to have to go out and buy a cheapie either.

Has anyone here owned the Brownells M4 case I linked to up above???

Thanks guys!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by razorhunter
    Nice case,

BUT,

Take a look at the third pic down. Notice how ridiculously that main carry strap is attached?? I'm looking at that case and I can easily see that it won't hang/carry/transport very comfortably with the strap attached on the side of the case like that! WHAT were they thinking??? Nice case otherwise..... Thanks for posting it anyhow! I'm always eager to see new products....
    That's one of the two sling position options for the case. There is another set of d-rings hidden behind the carry straps too. Whether you believe it or not, some folks do like to carry quiver style.

Here's a photo of an SBR inside a 30" OD case (photo courtesy of Edwin907 from Arfcom):

When the case was still an idea on paper, a lot of folks got their input in and one of those issues we had to correct was the length of the case; most cases are produced an inch to short for their needs. That's why most M4 cases are 35" long while our is 36".
    Last edited by ISHOT; 01-15-07 at 21:30.
    Helmie Ashiblie V.P./Founder)
    S.E.R.T System (www.sertsystem.com)
    i-SHOT Shooting Sports (www.ishot-inc.com)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast