Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Need M4 Case similar to this one...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ISHOT
    That's one of the two sling position options for the case. There is another set of d-rings hidden behind the carry straps too. Whether you believe it or not, some folks do like to carry quiver style.

When the case was still an idea on paper, a lot of folks got their input in and one of those issues we had to correct was the length of the case; most cases are produced an inch to short for their needs. That's why most M4 cases are 35" long while our is 36".
    R.H. How can you say no to that(Besides it's pretty hard to get a NSN)? As soon as I can save up the $$$ I'll be getting one of these. It may sound crazy but the "quiver" idea actually shows that ishot cares what the user thinks.

Feedback Score
    WHOA!
    Ok guys, my apologies! I have only seen this case on one website before, and it was not pic'd very well at all!
    I fully retract my statement, and now want one of those bad boys!!!

I did not know that OD green was available either! I assume black, tan, and OD are available. Any others?
    Not that it matters, as I would be happy with OD, or maybe Blk. Heck, tan ain't too shabby either!

I have just one more question. What did Raining Brass mean, when he referred to this pack as an "NSN"????

Ok, second question. WHY are these packs hard to get? Are they not in full production right now???
    I definitely WANT ONE as soon as I decide on BLK vs OD...

Thanks so much for showing me this pack guys. This is most excellent, and I have YOU guys to thank!!!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Razor,
    Check your Private Messages

Feedback Score
    Colt 6920, with Vortex, and LMT stock with rubber buttpad. Stock is opened to the 1st position (Just over 34" OAL as shown).

Stock is still in the 1st open position:

I don't know what model case this is, the outer length is about 37". I'm sure if you contact Eagle and tell them what you need, they'll set you up with the right one.

Feedback Score
    Razor,

NSN stands for National (or NATO) Stock Number (depending on which side of the pond you're on). I assume that Raining Brass PM you about it in detail. Thanks, RB.

Yes, OD is available and it is a nice color to boot.

Why are the cases hard to come by? Becos' I have been slacking and not getting off my a-- to produce these fast enough. There has always been a wait between production. My bad. They're also not easy to produce; right down to the Velcro hoops behind the PALS webbing that keeps the straps in place.

I'm slowly working on it though.
    Helmie Ashiblie V.P./Founder)
    S.E.R.T System (www.sertsystem.com)
    i-SHOT Shooting Sports (www.ishot-inc.com)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Helmie-

Where are your cases made?
    I looked at the website and it never really said.

Feedback Score
    The TCCs are currently made in Vietnam. If we can get an agreement knocked-out, the C3 and the other new ones will be stateside.
    Last edited by ISHOT; 01-16-07 at 20:49.
    Helmie Ashiblie V.P./Founder)
    S.E.R.T System (www.sertsystem.com)
    i-SHOT Shooting Sports (www.ishot-inc.com)

Feedback Score
    Thanks guys,
    Yeah, I did not realize that just any product that the miliary specifies, could have an NSN designation..
    Thanks guys..

Nice cases!
    PC

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The TCCs are currently made in Vietnam.
    I was hoping you wouldn't say that.
    I can't buy tactical gear from our friends in Vietnam, China, etc...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The TCCs are currently made in Vietnam. If we can get an agreement knocked-out, the C3 and the other new ones will be stateside.
    Gear made stateside is Soo much harder to say no to- It would give me a warm fuzzy to get one the first USA made cases...Keep us posted!

Dave

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast