Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Need M4 Case similar to this one...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Lenett
    Gentlemen:

I am not sure where you have been getting some of this info on the Eagle Industries cases. The model RC-3223 looks just like the M4 case you are mentioning, but it accepts the 16" barrel.

If you are looking for a discreet case that is MOLLE compatible on the interior accessory compartment, look at the DC-CAR-15-LE. It is sized specifically for a 16" M4 carbine with enhanced stock.

Stay safe.

Ben

WOW! I am JUST NOW noticing this post!
    As for my sources of info, well, I've been cruising this web page: http://www.eagleindustries.com/prd_g...18&SubCatID=18

It only shows a 32" M4 case, and I do realize there are other rifle cases that are longer, but not like the M4 case. (At least I didn't see them on this website).
    More importantly however, is the customer service rep I spoke with just yesterday evening. She confirmed with me, that Eagle did NOT have a case to fit my requirements/needs. She also confirmed that Eagle at one time did in fact take custom orders, and would make "a case or two" (direct quote from her mouth), at a longer length, for people who requested them.
    However, she said Eagle will not accept orders such as this anymore (or for a while at least).
    Anyhow, thanks so much for your post Ben, I'll be sure to check it out...

UPDATE:
    Mr. Ben Lenett,

I just got on the Eagle website, and pulled up the model # RC-3223 shown here below: As you can see, it obviously states it is a 32" long case, which is too short for us. My Colt M4 measures 32 1/8" long, when the stock is FULLY RETRACTED at it's absolutel SHORTEST possible position. Now IF the Eagle RC-3223 case fits my rifle, then I sure didn't know it, and neither did the Eagle Customer Service Rep I spoke with last night. Here is the link: http://www.eagleindustries.com/prd_d...Submit2=Search

Now as for the "discreet case" you mentioned (model # DC-CAR-15-LE), well this one doesn't show at all, when I typed in the model # into the Eagle "Item # Search Engine" at the top of the screen. It just doesn't show as a valid model #, and again, the customer service rep didn't tell me about it either.
    I have never seen this case online, and I would like to know HOW we can view this case, along with FULL details and specs on it???
    Thanks..

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by razorhunter
    Those Specter pouches look sweet indeed.
    I would like to ask those who have the knowledge, if anyone here has used the Eagle pouches?
    I am trying to determine if I should order Specter OR Eagle brand mag pouches...? I figure one probably can't go wrong with either, but maybe there will be a detail or two about them, which will help sway my decision????
    As always, thanks guys...
    Razorhunter, you can't go wrong with either. I buy my stuff from Eagle too. I just received a bunch of Eagle pouches today for a rig I am working on. The plate carrier is Eagle with a split between Eagle and Specter pouches.

I look at both for specific type of pouches. For example, if I need shingles, I go with Specter 'cos Eagle doesn't make 'em. If I need an enhance pistol pouch, I get them from Eagle. And sometimes, they both have very different products; for instance, their dump pouches.

Anyway, if I can help you with either, just gimme me a howler.
    Last edited by ISHOT; 01-19-07 at 09:45.
    Helmie Ashiblie V.P./Founder)
    S.E.R.T System (www.sertsystem.com)
    i-SHOT Shooting Sports (www.ishot-inc.com)

Feedback Score
    ISHOT,
    Can you help me out here? I think I am going to go with one of your TCC cases, as Edwin's pics got me all hyped up! These cases are SWEET!
    However, I'm having a problem deciding on which color to go with. I never can decide between OD and Black, when I'm purchasing ANY kind of tactical nylon.
    I have seen Edwin's OD AND his Coyote/Tan pics, but I would REALLY love to find some pics of the black case, JUST LIKE the pics Edwin posted of the OD case.
    Can you direct me to some pics of the black case?
    Thanks.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by razorhunter
    ISHOT,
    Can you direct me to some pics of the black case?
    Thanks.
    Raz, there are a few that are on the TCC page itself:

http://www.ishot-inc.com/store2/prod...products_id=28

Would that help?
    Helmie Ashiblie V.P./Founder)
    S.E.R.T System (www.sertsystem.com)
    i-SHOT Shooting Sports (www.ishot-inc.com)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Razorhunter:

The systems at the factory must not be correct on that particular product, as the case was designed specifically for a 16" length barrel. Our website is not up to date and is still in need of tweaking as well. Sorry for the confusion.

We still do custom orders, but there are minimums that must be met in order to do so. Feel free to contact me offline if you care to discuss that.

You can see the DC case here:

http://www.10-8forums.com/ubbthreads...0&page=6#28033

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Stay safe.

Ben

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345