Thread: Grendel info from SHOT?

Feedback Score

Grendel info from SHOT?

Pre Masada release, I was looking forward to info on the 6.5G expanded availabilty. Now, that the holy s$&# a totally new gun design is being released, buzz has worn off I am curious. Any news on the 6.5G?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Alexander Arms and Sabre Defence has some rifles in 6.5Grendel(TM). I spoke to Bill Alexander for a great while at SHOT. He's a very intelligent, friendly and humble guy. We talked about why he's slow/hesitant to license the 6.5Grendels(TM) use by other manufacturers. I can't say I disagree with him on his reasons.

If you want the highest quality 6.5Grendel(TM) available you need to get one from Alexander Arms.
    Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrch
    Pre Masada release, I was looking forward to info on the 6.5G expanded availabilty. Now, that the holy s$&# a totally new gun design is being released, buzz has worn off I am curious. Any news on the 6.5G?
    Wolf ammo supposedly is in port and awaiting for approval by Bill A....Black Hills is going to release a 123 SMK in March and Les Baer has said that their upper is a tack driver! Yes, AA is coming out with some new uppers and other products that will go hand in hand with the Grendel.

Maybe Grendelizer will pop in since he went to shot and we know he'll have the 411

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bigant
    Wolf ammo supposedly is in port and awaiting for approval by Bill A....Black Hills is going to release a 123 SMK in March and Les Baer has said that their upper is a tack driver! Yes, AA is coming out with some new uppers and other products that will go hand in hand with the Grendel.

Maybe Grendelizer will pop in since he went to shot and we know he'll have the 411
    http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1683 Ya'll might find this post interesting...
    It is legal to hunt, kill, and eat porcupines, armadillos and badgers in Texas.