Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul ACS Stock Review

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Magpul ACS Stock Review

I spent a good chunk of the day taking pictures, processing images, and writing up a review of the ACS stock. You guys will have to excuse me for not reposting everything here, but hopefully it will be of interest to those people who have been looking for Magpul ACS information.

If you have any questions or comments, fire away and I'll answer whatever I can. I'm making no claims on being an expert, but I have been using the ACS for the past 7 months or so. The Magpul team can give all the official answers, I'm more than happy to give my own 2 cents and post pictures.

Magpul ACS Stock Review (WEVO)

Last edited by Stickman; 06-12-09 at 12:14.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Very nice pics!!! I am very interested in 2 of these for 2 build I am currently doing. How do you like it compared to an LMT SOPMOD or the CTR? Is it possible to preorder? Any info on release date or price?

Thanks

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ga Shooter View Post
    Very nice pics!!! I am very interested in 2 of these for 2 build I am currently doing. How do you like it compared to an LMT SOPMOD?

+1 Good question...
    "Democracy is two Wolves and a Lamb discusing Whats for Dinner. Liberty is a well Armed Lamb willing to Contest The Majority Decision". Benjamin Franklin, 1755

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Yes, how much and when? That's all we want to know.
    "It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge. War endures. As well ask men what they think of stone. War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ga Shooter View Post
    How do you like it compared to an LMT SOPMOD or the CTR?

Thanks

Slacker, quit just looking at pics and read the review.

I commented in the review that the Magpul ACS has replaced the CTR on my duty carbine. I own a SOPMOD, and its a great stock, but that I am using the ACS on a weapon that I rely on daily speaks for itself.

No release dates are given by Magpul anymore, so I'm no help on that. Pricing is under $140 IIRC, but I don't have any of the Magpul catalogs left, so I can't give the exact price.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    You probably read the Playboys instead of looking at the pictures. I did not even see the link to the review b/c I was oogling the picture. Thanks fo all the info. in the review. My lowers are supposed to arrive in Aug. I hope I can get the stocks by then. They look great. I am excited about another great Magpul product.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    Any release date yet?????!!!!

I need a new stock! (Actually, my SOPMOD is going on my SR25 clone that I'm building.) Hence the need for a Magpul stock.
    Last edited by Shark; 07-15-09 at 18:28.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    No updates that I'm aware of, or at least nothing I've seen posted or commented about online.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stickgunner/3741236667/

Stick

Feedback Score
    While I was speaking with Travis Haley on the telephone about a week ago, I jokingly asked him to sell me an ACS (he is now the CEO of Magpul Industries).

He said no.

But after that, he said they'd be coming out 'soon'.

So, no date, yet.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast