Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Magpul ACS Stock Review

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ga Shooter View Post
    The hawk is cool but what about the knife?

That is the Chris Reeves "Green Beret" knife. If you google it, you will find a lot of info. To say that its wickedly sharp out of the box would be a comical understatement.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 6933 View Post
    Stickman- The only thing the picture of the locker full of M16's needs is Jessica Simpson nude in front of it(with me.................her). Seriously, not to hijack, but look at JS in Dukes of Hazzard(what a hard body) and picture that thing naked. Is there a more American/hot woman? Can you tell I just watched the movie?

I hate to break this to you, but I was good with everything until you decided to throw yourself into the equation.

Here is a another ACS picture.....

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)

Thumbs up

Stickman, you've got style in spades, amigo.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Yes, its a little longer, but I can't remember exactly how much. I would guess about an inch.
    Thanks Stickman. I am sure some folks will find that extra length very handy.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Thanks Shark for the info. Thanks for the info on the knife Stickman. You have the coolest toys.
    Last edited by Ga Shooter; 08-02-09 at 21:53. Reason: sp

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLandlord View Post

Stickman, you've got style in spades, amigo.

Thankyou sir.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The enhanced stock pad has been released.....

Stick

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This thread has answered my question on what stock I want on my rifle. At least I don't have to constantly check for a release date since it will be a while 'till I can buy it anyway.

Great pics BTW.
    Tu ne cede malis
    http://mises.org

"Cheer up Jim. Thank God we don’t get as much government as we pay for!"
    -Charles Kettering

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post

Brother, that is awesome! Serious gun art...

Stephen

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen_H View Post
    Brother, that is awesome! Serious gun art...

Stephen

Thanks, its one of my favorite.
    Stick

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast