Employee of colonialshooting.com

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Those pics came out real nice!

Feedback Score
    Wow! That is really nice. I even like the camo pattern your friend is wearing, do you know what type? I never seen it before. *I know not about the rifle, sorry.* I wonder what a .308 SVD would be like?
    Member of the JPFO, NRA, and TSRA!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiservontexas View Post
    Wow! That is really nice. I even like the camo pattern your friend is wearing, do you know what type? I never seen it before. *I know not about the rifle, sorry.* I wonder what a .308 SVD would be like?

That's Xcibes wearing the smock. I want to say it's OMON (Russian Ministry of Internal Security), but it could also be one of the various Russian Army smocks issued to units that fall within the vast "Spetznaz" umbrella.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the thread Templar much appreciated.

Feedback Score
    Ok Russian, I never seen it before hence why I asked. It looked like a weird flecktarn to me. Thanks
    Member of the JPFO, NRA, and TSRA!

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Thumbs up

The .308 NDM-86's I used to own were surprisingly accurate w/168gr match, far more accurate than a 20yr-old copy of a 50yr-old semi-auto chromed-bore design should be.
    Many don't like the SVD bipod but if you use it properly by applying just enough forward pressure on it to steady your sight picture then followup shots are fast & easy as recoil recovery settles you into the same "pocket".
    Tomac
    "His Universe, His rules." - Tomac

Feedback Score
    mine is romainian... love the lil sucker.. like to break her out when folks are talking trash with their bolt actions.. best distance i have so far is 650yds open sights, 12 inch plate in 2 rnds.. only problem i have is the scope staying put.. reason i go open sight.. any one know of any covers with a rail system on it..? have one on my AK... wondering if there is the same for the dragons..

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kingrabbit View Post
    mine is romainian... love the lil sucker.. like to break her out when folks are talking trash with their bolt actions.. best distance i have so far is 650yds open sights, 12 inch plate in 2 rnds.. only problem i have is the scope staying put.. reason i go open sight.. any one know of any covers with a rail system on it..? have one on my AK... wondering if there is the same for the dragons..
    The scope mount can be adjusted for tension. You should see a castle nut on the bottom of the mount. Depress the spring-loaded rail so it disengages from the castle nut then you should be able to rotate the castle nut to tighten or loosen as needed. HTH...
    Tomac
    ETA: Are you sliding the mount onto the rifles optic rail from the front or from the rear? It should be from the rear otherwise the mount will slowly work its way forward and off the optic rail.
    "His Universe, His rules." - Tomac

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast