Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: I need a new knife...

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Emersons are as good as it gets for a production heavy duty folder. I bought my first Emerson (CQC-7 Spearpoint) in 2000 before ever hearing of the company. I saw it at a local knife shop, and it looked and felt like a quality knife. I was right! I have been a loyal Emerson blade owner ever since. The "Wave" feature has only made me more loyal. Additionally, Emerson is a great American company that stands behind its products 100%

Feedback Score
    4 (83%)

Thumbs up

IMO it depends on what you are gonna use it for! Down right EDC for all kinds of sh*t I'd go with Strider! If it breaks they fix it, if it needs shapening they'll sharpen it! I know cause it happened to me! While in California last July I stopped by Striders shop and had all my blades worked on/sharpened! I even had a broken tip and instead of getting me a new one(and waiting 2 weeks which they were willing to do for FREE) Rob got to work on making a new and even harder tip by re-grinding the hole blade! If you ask me thats some of the BEST customer service I have seen in a while! Tip is holding up great too!

Now I even have some Emerson's too! I have used Emersons for a while and I love the Wave feature and have had to use it in a bind as well! Quickest knife I own! I liked the Wave so much I got 2 of Mr Emerson's customs a CQC 5 and a CQC 6 both Waved!

If you need a lead on getting any of these knives give me a holler and I will see what I can do to help you out! Good Luck in your search! Its like I say "My life and the life of my family may depend on what I carry some day, so why not carry the best!" Its my opinion only!

Grunt Out!

First pic is on my Brother's SMF 2nd Gen(Top) and mine Gen 1 (Bottom)

Top CQC 5 Waved (Top) and CQC 6 Waved (Bottom)
    Semper Fi!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567