Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Which dedicated .22 AR upper/complete gun did you buy and why?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Gonna bump this thread with a question.

How are the CMMG .22lr Evo doing?
    I see they have a bolt hold open option.
    Is it reliable?
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    Anybody that owns or sells pistol versions of assault rifles is a bottom feeder, irregardless of the ban status of certain ammunition.

They are illigetimate weapons that have no real purpose other than to attract retards to the gun community.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The new Evo mags are holding up fine. Easier to load, steel feed towers, they have been very reliable.
    The BHOA works well with these. CMMG is including a reduced power bolt catch spring with it. Unfortunately, they are not providing instructions as to what it is.
    Dave N
    Independent Field Testing/R & D

Better to die for something than live for nothing

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    My CMMG upper runs great.

ADCO cut it for me.

The .22 lower is set up like my 5.56 upper. The .22 is the flat top on the bottom. 5.56 upper has a Mount N Slot light mount and sling mount. The .22 has the MOE light and sling mount.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I bought a Spikes with a Daniel Defense Lite rail for no particular reason. A few weeks later I found out Spikes made a 22 barrel for the LMT MRP and bought one of them and a bolt kit. I liked the LMT setup so much I gave my buddy the Spikes upper. Both took a couple of hundred shots to break in. I didn't have to do anything to make them work. My round count now is about 15K. I have had maybe 15 failures to go bang, removing the cartridge and hitting it again, almost all went bang, these are priming defects in the ammo. I wish I had bought another Spikes barrel and kit as they no longer offer them, having a spare would be nice, mine will eventually wear out, I don't know what I will do then. I shoot Federal 550s and Winchester 555s, accuracy is fine, inch and a half, two inches at fifty, fine for offhand practice.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Lots of rules to post in this thread and I'm sorry I'm not going to follow all of them.

I bought the SW MP 15-22 because it just came out and it seemed like a good idea.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910