Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Honda Accord Wagon Build

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by -Wes-
    Did you order the stock direct from Stag? I see two stocks on their site, no pics, one called tactical the other carbine. I take it it's the "carbine" one.

I need one for a new project, and am getting tired of looking for a used one of good quality. Don't need a Colt one that people are charging too much for, it's gonna get painted anyway.
    I believe I ordered that one from Grant. Just tell him you want a CMT "CAR" buttstock and he'll take care of the rest!

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by -Wes-
    Did you order the stock direct from Stag? I see two stocks on their site, no pics, one called tactical the other carbine. I take it it's the "carbine" one.

I need one for a new project, and am getting tired of looking for a used one of good quality. Don't need a Colt one that people are charging too much for, it's gonna get painted anyway.

Wes,

I have a CMT old style carbine stock body (just the body, not the buffer tube assembly) on hand (like the one pictured in M4arc's pics above). If you are interested in it, drop me a line at Carpenter0311@msn.com (it's a ZERO before the 311, not the letter "o")

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    M4arc, did you drop the Redi-mag off the Honda Accord Wagon gun?
    Paul A. Hotaling
    Alias Training & Security Services, LLC
    Paul@aliastraining.com
    757-215-1959 (Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM)
    757-985-9586 (After Hours)
    www.aliastraining.com

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Cool rig.
    Employee of colonialshooting.com

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VA_Dinger
    M4arc, did you drop the Redi-mag off the Honda Accord Wagon gun?
    I did and I made a few other changes as well:

1) The Redi-Mag is an awesome piece of equipment but I just don't practice with it enough and none of my other ARs have one so I decided to part with it.

2) I replaced the Superior Arms lower with an Eagle Arms that I had squirreled away in the safe. The Superior Arms lower was purchased as a blem and I was experiencing several issues where the bolt would lock back on a mag with rounds left in it.

3) I installed a H buffer and a extractor O-ring.

Mark5pt56 and I ran about 200 rounds through it yesterday. We started off by sighting it in at 50 yards. Then we did some sillouette work at 25 and then steel at 100 & 200 yards. She worked perfectly and had no problem reaching out and touching the steel at those distances. I'm extremely happy with how this build turned out. Not bad for a build made out of spare parts

Mark was extremely impressed by the light weight and easy handling of it as well. I think he's already planning on a similar build

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by M4arc
    I did and I made a few other changes as well:

1) The Redi-Mag is an awesome piece of equipment but I just don't practice with it enough and none of my other ARs have one so I decided to part with it.

2) I replaced the Superior Arms lower with an Eagle Arms that I had squirreled away in the safe. The Superior Arms lower was purchased as a blem and I was experiencing several issues where the bolt would lock back on a mag with rounds left in it.

3) I installed a H buffer and a extractor O-ring.

Mark5pt56 and I ran about 200 rounds through it yesterday. We started off by sighting it in at 50 yards. Then we did some sillouette work at 25 and then steel at 100 & 200 yards. She worked perfectly and had no problem reaching out and touching the steel at those distances. I'm extremely happy with how this build turned out. Not bad for a build made out of spare parts

Mark was extremely impressed by the light weight and easy handling of it as well. I think he's already planning on a similar build
    This is one nice handling piece! It balanced well and performed 100%. It's true about the weight, makes you appreciate a true carbine.

Yup, you're a bad influence mister! gotta add that to the list!
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mark5pt56
    This is one nice handling piece! It balanced well and performed 100%. It's true about the weight, makes you appreciate a true carbine.

Yup, you're a bad influence mister! gotta add that to the list!
    Yeah it impressed the hell out of me. I'm cleaning it right now. Unfortunately she's going to fill the role of safe queen for awhile because I just ordered a bunch of parts to complete my mid length

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by M4arc
    Yeah it impressed the hell out of me. I'm cleaning it right now. Unfortunately she's going to fill the role of safe queen for awhile because I just ordered a bunch of parts to complete my mid length
    I can take it off your hands for a nominal fee----
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mark5pt56
    I can take it off your hands for a nominal fee----
    Negative!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123