Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Magpul Lower & UBR pics

Feedback Score
    Increasing cost of fuel, transportation, and raw materials. Its a viscous cycle.
    CO Springs, CO
    NFA Manufacturer
    FFL-07 & SOT

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    I really dont think some people have any idea just how LITTLE profit Magpul is going to make on these given current pricing. The current cost in making things like this is unbelievable.
    Everybody wants an american designed and built product for the price of a chinese clone.

You know how it goes... s&it on one hand and wish in the other and see what you end up with.
    Randall Rausch
    AR15 Barrel Guru

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    NOT MINE, this is a picture that was forwarded to me through a few people and it was mentioned that it could be posted online. I know a little less than nothing on this one.

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    NOT MINE, this is a picture that was forwarded to me through a few people and it was mentioned that it could be posted online. I know a little less than nothing on this one.

Great picture... Anyone notice that the MagPul-ification of that rifle started with the lower (stock, grip, receiver, mag). The next step is the upper to include receivers, BCGs, barrels, rails, etc!

Spooky

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    HUH?

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuicideHz View Post
    HUH?
    Shhhh, he is on a roll. Its kind of like when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.....
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    *bump*

must have a lower..

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post

Hmmm....what kind of BUIS are on that rifle?
    I keep hearing about my gun rights, but I just can't seem to find them.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112