I responded to his ad in the Member Sales Forum and we arranged a trade of some AR parts. The parts I had sent to him arrived on June 11th. On that day he acknowledged receipt of the parts and said he would send his parts (one brand new carry handle and one set of handguards from a Colt 6920) to me the next day by UPS. There was very good communication from him until June 11th. I have heard nothing since.

On June 19th I sent him a PM and requested the UPS tracking number. No response.

On June 24th I sent him an email and PM requesting status and a tracking number. No response.

On June 29th I mailed a demand letter on my letterhead to his home address. If I do not receive the goods by the close of business on July 8, 2009, I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

The rules of this forum do not allow disclosure of Infidel1975’s “personal contact information (including home phone numbers, addresses, and unpublished email addresses).” Those rules do not prohibit posting Infidel1975’s name and city and state of residence. So if I do not receive the goods by July 8, I will post that information in bold red type for everyone to see.

In the meantime … BEWARE OF INFIDEL1975.