Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thinking about signing up for M4C? Read this first!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Exclamation Thinking about signing up for M4C? Read this first!

If you're thinking about registering for an account here on M4C I have some suggestions for you so that we can make sure your account is approved in a timely manner:

1. Use your ISP email address when registering. Yes I know but it's a lot easier for us to screen accounts when you have a valid verizon.net, comcast, cox, brighthouse, etc account. You can go back and change your email to use a Gmail, Yahoo or Live account afterwards but the accounts that use an ISP address get approved first.

2. Include your location. Even if you put your country code like US or GBR it helps us determine if the account is here for the right reasons. We’re growing internationally and when we see the IP address come back from some countries it raises red flags and takes longer to validate.

3. If you're from China forget about it. Even if you're aren't a spammer if you're IP comes from China you'll be automatically deleted, no questions asked.

4. Same goes for Russia.

5. If your account does get deleted and you're not sure why email the Admin user. Don't take it personally just email the Admin and ask why your account was deleted. We'll ask you to create another one and keep our eyes open for it. We're not trying to be high and mighty we just saw something that we didn't like or were suspect of.

As the forum grows it takes us longer and longer to approve all the accounts that come through each day. We want you to start using the forum as soon as possible but we have to balance that with protecting the existing members.

Thanks!

Thanks

Feedback Score
    What do you do to underwrite an account ? What are you looking for as far as guidelines ?

Feedback Score
    You probably outta add Nigeria to the auto-delete list , or the whole continent of Africa for the matter. Unless that goes with-out saying...

I'm not hating, just spendling as much time in Africa as I have, you just know how things are.

Feedback Score
    No Chinese or Russians! hahaha WOW this site is GREAT!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by team_brock View Post
    You probably outta add Nigeria to the auto-delete list , or the whole continent of Africa for the matter. Unless that goes with-out saying...

I'm not hating, just spendling as much time in Africa as I have, you just know how things are.
    Yep. Pretty picky about who's allowed to join. There are other countries on that list.
    Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by team_brock View Post

Gents there is a strong shooting community in South Africa. We don't have anyware near the numbers you have but we need to be serious about these things.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    hehe no commies is good

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Recommend adding certain country's net blocks to your .htaccess file.

Feedback Score
    There are two things I can not stand, not accepting other people's cultures, and the dutch...

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast