Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
Beautiful. Was your 21 done by TSC? I’ve considered a TSC 21 (not E) as a host. Way less expensive than an E for a 308 bullet hose.
It was originally done by someone else with mostly fmp parts. TSC fixed the gun and got it running right, converted it to a K, and for me ended up welding on the bottom rail so I can shoot it easier as a lefty and then refinished it in the dark bronze. I want to say it has some e upgrades like the e buffer in it. Its an angry little beast and runs great. Downside of the non e is that its harder to clear a jam as the assembly just doesn't flip down(or up on other belt feds). It also runs belts instead of links but this doesn't bother me, I don't have to pick up a bunch of links and the belts are pretty cheap.

Mike is the man when it comes to hk belt fed guns though, I'd recommend him if you want one although I'd consider the K instead of a full sized as shoulder fired belt fed is the best way to fire it.

Yea with the cost of German E parts(and the unreliable nature of the US made parts) I wouldn't want a E gun. It would make more sense to find a cheap m60 by the time you were done.