Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Full Auto's only. Lets see Them!

Feedback Score
    Nice to see you back in the forum. very nice weapons (saw the pair you posted in the SBR Pic thread).
    I see youve delved into our country's camera craze as well... That's something most of my shooting buddies have also gone into. Im still holding out though.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Col_Crocs View Post
    Nice to see you back in the forum. very nice weapons (saw the pair you posted in the SBR Pic thread).
    I see youve delved into our country's camera craze as well... That's something most of my shooting buddies have also gone into. Im still holding out though.

LOL! Just got back to shooting after a hiatus. And yes, the camera bug is something I advice you to stay clear of. It can be wickedly expensive. Cheers kabayan........

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Colt/KNS M16

Vector SMG

Ruger machinegun

Mini SMG - Robar NP3
    Last edited by TriggerFish; 12-19-09 at 10:00.

Feedback Score
    Here are some recent pics from my fall shootout.

A citizen noted the hammer back on the 1911 carried in the waist band by Charlie Miller, Texas Ranger. The Citizen asks, "Isn't That Dangerous?" Charley replied, " I wouldn't carry the son of a bitch if it wasn't dangerous."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    [/QUOTE]

That's a beauty you got there.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Here's an old photo of me shooting one of my favorite SMGs sometime between 95-98' at Fort Campbell.

The MP 40 had been sitting the arms room for years and never fired because we had no magazine until I purchased one!

Here's another old LMG found down range in Astan.

Found it at another team house last week. Its a old French Mle 1922 that used stripper clips as the feed device from the side (there was a box magazine version also). FH and bipod is missing, caliber is 7.92x57mm (used by the Czech and Chinesse ordered guns) but no Czech/Chinesse markings but Arabic. Other calibers were 6.5 MS, 7x57, 8mm Lebel and 7.5mm French.

CD
    Last edited by Combat_Diver; 11-08-09 at 13:55.
    De Oppresso Liber

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Combat_Diver View Post
    Found it at another team house last week. Its a old French Mle 1922 that used stripper clips as the feed device from the side (there was a box magazine version also). FH and bipod is missing, caliber is 7.92x57mm (used by the Czech and Chinesse ordered guns) but no Czech/Chinesse markings but Arabic. Other calibers were 6.5 MS, 7x57, 8mm Lebel and 7.5mm French.

CD
    Wow, Im surprised the Taliban/Insurgents actually have ammo for these things...
    FOrgive my ignorance but those calibers seem quite rare unless actually produced and smuggled in from somewhere near the area.
    Stay safe! keep up the good work.

Feedback Score

Wink Ok, my small FA set:

Future mods may include a D.I. rail, KNS pins, Magpul trigger guard, ARMS 40L, LaRue/Micro T-1 for the RR AR-16, may go with a Stermwerks FNC mount and red dot. Maybe a B&T mount fot the MP5 with a micro.

Send your ammo donations to:

Feedback Score

Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast