Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Full Auto's only. Lets see Them!

Feedback Score
    I went gun shopping yesterday for a HK 93,33 or 53 Sear gun so I could run the sear in my HK MP5 SBR. I ended up with a RR HK53 Swing down lower, double push pin gun! It is a Fleming gun. I am not sure wen the 93 was cut down to a HK53, but the gun has been in gun safe from 1988 tell now!

Sory about the bad pic. Used my Cell phone to take the pic.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Thumbs up

great looking weapon. Kinda sucks that it's a RR..It'd be nice to be able to switch it over to other calibers as well. IMO.

Of course if you already have a sear then.....great find on the RR HK53....
    " In War, Strife, and Acts of Bravery, it's always the strong one's that get taken from the GENE POOL......and we wonder why society is getting weaker!!!" - by me

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

MP5K with SEF trigger group!
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HK51Fan View Post
    great looking weapon. Kinda sucks that it's a RR..It'd be nice to be able to switch it over to other calibers as well. IMO.

Of course if you already have a sear then.....great find on the RR HK53....
    Thank you. I was waiting a sear gun, but I will take a swing down lower any day over a sear. I will be looking for a sear one day, or a sear gun because I have that HK94 I had cut down to a MP5 SBR. I just got to good of deal on this swing down gun not to take it!!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well that will work out great then. You'll have the RR gun, which is great because you have the whole weapon registered instead of just a little piece of metal. If you need to repair it you're good to go. Then when you get a sear you can look at getting something fun like a belt fed as well. although with the Beta mags you can still run the heck out it!
    " In War, Strife, and Acts of Bravery, it's always the strong one's that get taken from the GENE POOL......and we wonder why society is getting weaker!!!" - by me

Feedback Score
    just a couple .... a mg42 and a Lage m-11 9mm

me mother died when i was young before i got me toung to the sweep i was aprenticed. weep weep, weep weep your chimneys now i sweep. and in soot i sleep

Thermo Arms inc FFL 07 SOT & hydro-graphic printed camos on moly and other types of coatings hydroprintservices.com

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TriggerFish View Post
    Wow that made me tired just looking through all of those. I had no idea there were that many machine guns on the market. Thanks for the link.

Feedback Score
    A citizen noted the hammer back on the 1911 carried in the waist band by Charlie Miller, Texas Ranger. The Citizen asks, "Isn't That Dangerous?" Charley replied, " I wouldn't carry the son of a bitch if it wasn't dangerous."

Feedback Score
    A citizen noted the hammer back on the 1911 carried in the waist band by Charlie Miller, Texas Ranger. The Citizen asks, "Isn't That Dangerous?" Charley replied, " I wouldn't carry the son of a bitch if it wasn't dangerous."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by erh View Post
    Before:

Freshly Back From Ruger Factory Service: (And a few Mins. on the Bench)

2 Weeks Later W/ Sage/ SCAR/ CQB Stock: (Sorry.. Really Bad Cell Pics)

The FastFire II is now in an Offset, RS, Protected Mount as Back-Up for an Aimpoint H-1 Primary..
    'Better pics later if anyone is interested..

Eric!
    Yes Please Post better pics or Pm them! If you don't mind me asking whats the Specs on this Rifle?
    "A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him."

David Brinkley

“You are part of the world’s most feared and trusted force. Engage your brain before you engage your weapon.”

Gen. James Mattis USMC

Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast