Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BCM BFH Barrels

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

BCM BFH Barrels

Does anyone know if BCM changed the profile on the BFH barrels? I have had 3 which were bought years ago, and the profile is not government like the standard BFH barrels available today. It's similar to my MRP which has a heavier profile.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    They offer the forged barrels in more than one profile. Pretty sure you can the answer you're looking for by looking through their barrel offerings on their website.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    They offer the forged barrels in more than one profile. Pretty sure you can the answer you're looking for by looking through their barrel offerings on their website.
    The standard profile is now government. They do offer other profiles, but none close to what I have. I looked through the site. When purchased there was none of the elw profiles. The uppers I have are closer to a heavy or socom like profile.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    The standard profile is now government. They do offer other profiles, but none close to what I have. I looked through the site. When purchased there was none of the elw profiles. The uppers I have are closer to a heavy or socom like profile.
    Interesting! I guess they're switching up their offerings.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    I noticed this too today, I was going to order the cheapest BFH upper in 14.5 so I could throw a Geissele MK4 13.5 on there and they are mostly all enhanced lightweight now. I kind of like a little weight to my rifles as I feel more stable with it so these super lightweight handguards and tapered profile barrels are not what I’m looking for at the moment.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Interesting! I guess they're switching up their offerings.
    The offerings now are completely different from what I have. If I would have known this I wouldn't have let the uppers go so cheap. The ones I have had seem substantially more accurate then the new offerings.

Feedback Score
    The offerings now are completely different from what I have. If I would have known this I wouldn't have let the uppers go so cheap. The ones I have had seem substantially more accurate then the new offerings.
    Based on what data?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupflyer View Post
    Based on what data?
    The barrel profile. It's clearly different from anything they currently offer.

Feedback Score
    The barrel profile. It's clearly different from anything they currently offer.
    You are basing accuracy based on barrel profile?

Bro, do you even shoot?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This should be entertaining.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast