Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: anyone had a Robar beavertail added to a Glock?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnut284 View Post
    A co-worker of mine just got back a Glock 21 he had Robar work on, including a beavertail. It is very nice and felt great. I must say I was a bit shocked at the cost (he had it completely worked over) but the result was nice.
    That's the basic problem. To do a full grip re-work is a bunch O money...but IMO that's what something like a G21 really needs.

Glock may solve all of this for us with the new adjustable frame models coming out...but I have a sneaking suspicion that they'll piss that opportunity away.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    I have shot them w/ the beavertail and I cannot see the need for my style.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I shoot my G-19 and G32 to blood just as my 1911 without a beavertail. They are the firearms I shoot best so i have no choice but to beavertail or bleed.
    Scouts Out

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Forgive the bump but does anyone have feedback on recent work? Is Robar still doing a clean job for beavertail additions? Also, I see they have a small, medium and large. Those who've had the Robar mod; what size did you get?
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Had my 19 to Robar for texturing and beavertail many years ago, so cannot comment on current work, but can comment on their customer service. After about 8 years of frequent use the texturing wore down, and they redid the texturing on their dime. BTW the beavertail is still rock solid.
    Mark

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mpom View Post
    Had my 19 to Robar for texturing and beavertail many years ago, so cannot comment on current work, but can comment on their customer service. After about 8 years of frequent use the texturing wore down, and they redid the texturing on their dime. BTW the beavertail is still rock solid.
    Mark
    Longterm feedback is great. Thanks for the post.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Haven't tried one, but gets good reviews.

http://gripforceproducts.com/site/4e...EN_3.html#2977

Acraglass, a modeling clay dam, and a rotary tool to shape is easy to do also.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Haven't tried one, but gets good reviews.

http://gripforceproducts.com/site/4e...EN_3.html#2977

Acraglass, a modeling clay dam, and a rotary tool to shape is easy to do also.
    I've used the Grip Force adapter before and wasn't pleased with it.

I guess it is all for naught now away. I boxed the frame up and sent it to Robar today during lunch. I'll post a pic or two when I get it back, if anyone is interested.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12