Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thread editing/deletion by mods and/or staff

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I’m glad this issue got resolved tonight. I had promised SuicideHz that I would look into it after the weekend and get his thread back up and running.

Now its done.

Thank you.
    Paul A. Hotaling
    Alias Training & Security Services, LLC
    Paul@aliastraining.com
    757-215-1959 (Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM)
    757-985-9586 (After Hours)
    www.aliastraining.com

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yes thanks.

It wasn't as much necessary for me personally that it get put back as it was necessary as proof that SW's CS really sucks.

And, for those that care, first names were edited out of my post. I don't remember the language used in reference to them but it wasn't anything over the top- just past what some people would consider polite and appropriate.

And furthermore, you needn't go far to read the exact same story elsewhere. I only added the one last "offensive" post months after the previous ones because I read that another person went through the EXACT same situation with the EXACT same three individuals at SW.

It was then that I included their names in my thread.

Feedback Score
    I dont see why including people names is an issue. If someone acts rudely and treats someone like dirt there name should be given. They deserve everything they get thrown at them. If they're innocent they have nothing to worry about.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rmdugan84 View Post
    I dont see why including people names is an issue. If someone acts rudely and treats someone like dirt there name should be given. They deserve everything they get thrown at them. If they're innocent they have nothing to worry about.
    It wasn't the names that got that thread edited.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well, yeah, I used specific language BEFORE the names...

I thought I simply called them lazy asses but it might have been worse knowing me...

But I was told the names AND the language so I expected neither would fly this time.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by M4arc View Post
    It wasn't the names that got that thread edited.
    My reply was really directed towards SuicideHz because he made it seem like naming people was a bad thing. Sorry for the confusion.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuicideHz View Post
    Well, yeah, I used specific language BEFORE the names...

I thought I simply called them lazy asses but it might have been worse knowing me...

But I was told the names AND the language so I expected neither would fly this time.
    It was the language.

Your experiences with S&W sucked bad. BUT they don't equal everyones experiences with S&W. Mine are 180 degrees the opposite of yours. Neither means others will experience what either of us has so lets not make either seem like either is how it will ALWAYS BE. The internet is already filled with disinformation and www.m4carbine.net doesn't need to add to it.
    Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    8/10 if someone has a QC issue with SW's 1911 shop, that is how it will end up. Granted, if someone wants a slide stop or safety replaced, they'll get it in 3 or 4 weeks without much hassle.

But, when they let a real lemon slide, this is how they treat it. Ask Dr. Mark. He knows of someone else who had the EXACT same problem. Reading his story prompted me to include the names here.

You're personally had great experience with SW because you bought the M&Ps. From what I've heard, the CS department responsible for those little plastic wonders is great.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123