Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: A Compiled List of Holster Makers.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by keysersoze View Post
    Hi Bob! Thanks for making this list, here's another one to strike off, the Bearclaw Holster site is a dead link.
    Hello & Thanks, I deleted the link.

And Thanks to all the others for their compliments as well.
    Gun-control is created by scum-tyrants, enforced by oath-breakers and supported by fools that's too ignorant to understand the Importance of being Armed.

When America was a "free country", people could mail order machine guns without question - and that's how it should still be.

I'd rather beat a bad guy to death with my Browning Hi-Power, than shoot him dead with a 'plastic' pistol.

If your path demands you to walk through Hell, walk like you own the place.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Little bear holsters, Southern holsters doesn't work with the link listed, get rid of the stuff after actual site name and they work fine.

Tactical tools is a for sale domain, must be out of business.

Good list.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by toasterlocker View Post
    Little bear holsters, Southern holsters doesn't work with the link listed, get rid of the stuff after actual site name and they work fine.

Tactical tools is a for sale domain, must be out of business.

Good list.
    Hello & Thanks, I fixed'em.
    Gun-control is created by scum-tyrants, enforced by oath-breakers and supported by fools that's too ignorant to understand the Importance of being Armed.

When America was a "free country", people could mail order machine guns without question - and that's how it should still be.

I'd rather beat a bad guy to death with my Browning Hi-Power, than shoot him dead with a 'plastic' pistol.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    www.rigrate.com is a nice resource as well. It allows you to search reviews and read opinions from end users on various holsters and duty rigs. For obvious reasons, it can be hard to get an idea of how a holster is actually going to work online. Thanks for the list. There were a few in there that I had not heard of before. Now, I have some browsing to do as I am currently in the market.
    "Democracy is two Wolves and a Lamb discusing Whats for Dinner. Liberty is a well Armed Lamb willing to Contest The Majority Decision". Benjamin Franklin, 1755

Feedback Score
    -Buy Brown Holsters
    -Kangaroo Holsters
    -TacPro

All dead links

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    -Buy Brown Holsters
    -Kangaroo Holsters
    -TacPro

All dead links
    Hello & Thanks!

I deleted Brown & Kangaroo, and fixed TacPro.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Looks like a good resource. I'm going to sticky this for a while

Feedback Score
    Hello NCPatrolAR & Thanks for the compliment.

The funny thing is, I've yet to find that certain Texas Ranger's Rig that got this whole list started. Who knows, it actually may have been posted in a thread somewhere and not on a holster site like I originally thought it was.

Feedback Score
    Bob, here's one to add: The Wilderness, for their Zip Slide and Safe Packer holsters-see www.thewilderness.com.

Best, Jon
    Last edited by JonInWA; 07-31-09 at 08:31.

Feedback Score
    Hello Jon & Thanks for the tip, I added them to the list.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast