Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: A Compiled List of Holster Makers.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Reed View Post
    Hello NCPatrolAR & Thanks for the compliment.

The funny thing is, I've yet to find that certain Texas Ranger's Rig that got this whole list started. Who knows, it actually may have been posted in a thread somewhere and not on a holster site like I originally thought it was.
    Bob, check out Tucker for the Ranger holster you mentioned. He has done several. Type in Texas Ranger in his search window and see if one of them is what you are looking for.

Feedback Score
    Hello d90king & Thanks, I'll look for it at Tucker's.
    Gun-control is created by scum-tyrants, enforced by oath-breakers and supported by fools that's too ignorant to understand the Importance of being Armed.

When America was a "free country", people could mail order machine guns without question - and that's how it should still be.

I'd rather beat a bad guy to death with my Browning Hi-Power, than shoot him dead with a 'plastic' pistol.

If your path demands you to walk through Hell, walk like you own the place.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    how about Ready Tactical Holsters? I have 2 of their holsters I use for IDPA. One for a Glock 34 and the other for a 5" 1911. They are really top notch kydex holsters.

Feedback Score

Thanks

Bob,

Thanks for sharing this list. It is very handy indeed.

Regards,
    Bill

Feedback Score
    Here's another kydex holster maker to add to the list... http://alabamaholster.com/

Feedback Score
    You may want to take the link to kytac down as there is no longer any holster selling site there. I also think you should add leatherarsenal.com

thanks

Feedback Score
    Hello & Thanks, I got it up-dated.
    Gun-control is created by scum-tyrants, enforced by oath-breakers and supported by fools that's too ignorant to understand the Importance of being Armed.

When America was a "free country", people could mail order machine guns without question - and that's how it should still be.

I'd rather beat a bad guy to death with my Browning Hi-Power, than shoot him dead with a 'plastic' pistol.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I just realized that the only holster I buy now isn't on the list...

Rich over at http://customcarryconcepts.com/ and his Todd G inspired/designed Looper...
    Last edited by CaptainDooley; 12-23-09 at 00:37.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

The will to win is worthless if you do not have the will to prepare. -Thane Yost

Whining in a forum that people have seen your thread, but not replied, reeks of an odd brand of desperation. - Me

Titling your thread "To XYZ or Not to XYZ" will cause me to completely ignore your thread.

Feedback Score
    Hello Captain,

I added it to the list.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    not that they don't make enough of their guns, but Wilson Combat makes great quality leather holsters, belts and accessories.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast