Thread: Bad Behavior

Feedback Score

Bad Behavior

In a moment of weakness whilst searching out the right 9mm I came across this. I didn't go for it at first but as I examined my options I kept coming back to it as other than the gratuitous BW stuff it had everything I wanted and was actually available in this poor excuse of a state I live in.

Shad
    ------
    I knew where I was when I wrote this..
    I don't know where I am now.

Les Baer PII .45
    Sig Sauer E26BR-9-BWTAC
    Daniel Defense M4

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Doesnt look bad. I'm not a fan of the 226 (too fat of grip, long reset, etc), but if I were to ever get another 226 I'd be getting one of the BW versions.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NCPatrolAR View Post
    Doesnt look bad. I'm not a fan of the 226 (too fat of grip, long reset, etc), but if I were to ever get another 226 I'd be getting one of the BW versions.
    The SIG SAUER® P226® Blackwater Tactical features the Short Reset Trigger or SRT.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I like the 226. Fits my hand better than most double stack guns out there.
    "The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental." John Steinbeck

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by varoadking View Post
    The SIG SAUER® P226® Blackwater Tactical features the Short Reset Trigger or SRT.
    one of the reasons Id buy one if the desire to buy another ever hit me.
    Last edited by NCPatrolAR; 07-24-09 at 18:43.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I was eying one of those for a very long time, I could never drop the money to get one.
    "My craving is, and always has been, to be involved in actions conducted to ensure America remains strong, safe, and free of those who have its destruction as their goal."
    - Billy Waugh

"When you enter a room full of armed men, shoot the first person who moves, hostile or otherwise. He has started to think and is therefore dangerous."
    - Robert "Paddy" Mayne

ToddG Guest
    The beavertail detracts from the gun's shootability, in my opinion. It also makes it much harder to put thumb on hammer during a reholster, eliminating a safety benefit of DA guns.

The TFO sights are neat but have too many drawbacks (extra wide front sight, durability issues).

Feedback Score

IDPA

Looks like a great gun for IDPA competitions, not to big and not to small.