Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Eotech XPS line?

Feedback Score
    Thanks guys for the photos! I think within a week or so I will finally have the funds to get a Red dot. I am really leaning towards the Eo just for price and hoping they have some of the major battery issues worked out.

Jfruler: which model sight do you have? I dont need one that is NVG compatible.

Thanks, KC

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdrak View Post
    Is the XPS raised up for lower 1/3 cowitness when mounted directly to the receiver rail?

Hopefully not, as I like the LaRue QD mount for my Eotechs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireguy275 View Post
    No, you're in luck.
    Yeah, looks like all models are a true co-witness. Seems like the only difference between the models is night vision compatible 3 buttons and the reticles.
    This is a test of my signature, if this had been an actual signature you would be instructed to read very carefully.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Cop View Post
    Thanks guys for the photos! I think within a week or so I will finally have the funds to get a Red dot. I am really leaning towards the Eo just for price and hoping they have some of the major battery issues worked out.

Jfruler: which model sight do you have? I dont need one that is NVG compatible.

Thanks, KC
    Available in Night Vision (XPS3) and non- Night Vision (XPS2) versions. The numbers reflect the number of the buttons on the back of the sight.

Reticles

This is a test of my signature, if this had been an actual signature you would be instructed to read very carefully.

Feedback Score
    Anyone got to hammer some rounds down range with one of these little beast's yet? Just trying to get a status check !

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Cop View Post
    Anyone got to hammer some rounds down range with one of these little beast's yet? Just trying to get a status check !
    Mine should be here tomorrow. I stopped by a local outdoor PD range where they were running a 3-day advanced patrol carbine course. There were two of the new Eotech XPS's in the class, and they were running without issues.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Mine showed up today. I will give my first impressions after I hit the range next week....

In the mean-time:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdrak View Post
    Mine showed up today. I will give my first impressions after I hit the range next week....

In the mean-time:
    Which reticle?
    Shad
    ------
    I knew where I was when I wrote this..
    I don't know where I am now.

Les Baer PII .45
    Sig Sauer E26BR-9-BWTAC
    Daniel Defense M4

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadco View Post
    Which reticle?

XPS2-0 (65 MOA ring w/Single 1 MOA dot)

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Good looking setup you have there Nick and I hope it works for you. Keep us posted on the XPS as I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on one very soon.
    Last edited by GLOCKMASTER; 08-07-09 at 18:26.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by guns4fun View Post
    He has been on line every day since his post. I doubt he'll be back to support his claim. I'd love to hear what failures they had too - but I’m not holding my breath on being updated.

I just got one and so far, it has been working fine - but I’m no operator - I’m just a regular Joe that likes to blast with his AR from time to time. But again, in the short time I’ve had mine it seems to be working -- I even left it on to see if the automatic shut off works - it does. So far no battery drain and it's held zero fine - for the last 2 range trips.
    You may want to back off a bit with your assumptions. Doc, is about as reputable as they come. Im sure he has alot on his plate at the moment.

I dont take many things that come out of govt trial/tests as being accurate or even reputable, especially if it is info that has been passed along. That is why I asked if it was first, or second hand knowledge.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast