Thread: Chia Obama

Feedback Score

Talking Chia Obama

Has anyone seen the commercial for Chia Obama? I saw this ad on t.v. and thought i had flipped to SNL or something. Here are pics I took of it with my phone.
    I might just have to get one of these.

Feedback Score
    Are they going to come up with th rest of his staff for a complete collection?
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.......George Orwell

"Everything in life is overated except death. All that shit goes out the window - college, nice cars, pussy. I just don't want to end up looking like that dude who looks like a box of smashed tomatoes" LCpl Jeffery Carazales Third Platoon First Recon Marines, from the book Generation Kill

Feedback Score
    I would love to have one of Pelosi and Hillary also. LOL

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm already planning on them (yes, them. There are two: Determined & Happy) for a gag gift for Christmas this year. It's for a buddy of mine who is VERY anti-Obama. Should be a riot just as long as none of the proceeds go to Obama in any way.
    I'm not fat, I'm tactically padded.

Tactical Commander Fast Action Response Team (F.A.R.T.)

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    did they play the Chia jingle during the commercial?

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bkb0000 View Post
    did they play the Chia jingle during the commercial?
    Not that I recall. It was all presidential as I recall. That's why I too thought it was fake. The wife and I were watching MAD TV the other day and as commercial started I went to throw something away in the trash in the garage. When I came back in it was on still and they were giving a website and phone number and my wife was just staring slack jawed at the TV so it made me take notice. I then realized it was legit and almost fell on the floor laughing my ass off. This is going to be the best gag gift ever.
    I'm not fat, I'm tactically padded.

Tactical Commander Fast Action Response Team (F.A.R.T.)