Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: AAR - Viking Tactics Street Fighter 25-27 JUL, Smithfield, NC-Pics Up!!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosDJackal View Post
    Hey Ben,

Glad you guys had a good time. I wish I had been in that class with you guys but I had to play Soldier down in Arkansas. Are you planning on attending the "Night Fighter" course? I'm already signed up!!
    Carlos, it's my understanding that the Night Fighter class in November will include a few cars to shoot from and at. In the dark, too.

Doing my part to keep malls safe

Feedback Score
    Carlos,
    We really had to twist Ben's arm to convince him to come back in NOV for Night Fighter. Just don't let his wife know

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Exclamation

OPSEC dude! how do you know my wife ain't browsing this forum?

Doing my part to keep malls safe

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Tell her that you're going down to NC for an Asian-American Heritage Festival. For a price I'll give you my number so when she calls I can confirm that you're registered to attend. For an additional price I'll even state that you're the Keynote Speaker.

I'm really looking forward to November's class.
    Last edited by CarlosDJackal; 08-13-09 at 12:26.
    We must not believe the Evil One when he tells us that there is nothing we can do in the face of violence, injustice and sin. - Pope Francis I

Feedback Score
    Hey Carlos!
    That is too funny!
    Wish I could have made that class too. Treehopr is a pal of mine and he said it was great.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rharris2163 View Post
    Good stuff guys! I can't wait to take this course when Kyle cycles back through Florida.
    In talking with Irv a couple of weeks ago, I think it will be pistol in early 2010, carbine 1.5 in late 2010, and then hopefully a nightfighter/streetfighter/whatever-they-call-it in early 2011.

Feedback Score
    Great AAR, VTAC is on my short list for training. Do you know what model M&P pistol Kyle was using? Also it seems that he use a absolute co-wittness on his rifle, did he talk about that during the course? Thanks again for the AAR it was well done.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GLB View Post
    Great AAR, VTAC is on my short list for training. Do you know what model M&P pistol Kyle was using? Also it seems that he use a absolute co-wittness on his rifle, did he talk about that during the course? Thanks again for the AAR it was well done.
    Kyle is shooting an M&P 9mm. He did not discuss co-withnessing or for that matter gear in general unless your gear failed you or got in the way. I suspect the reason why is this class is considered one of his advanced/specialty classes so he expects you to show up ready to shoot with gear that is proven and works.

FWIW...This was a very fast paced class from the first minute we stepped onto the range.
    Last edited by GLOCKMASTER; 09-23-09 at 19:41.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234