Thread: Surefire items, 9P, G2, Blk M2 bezel, xm06 tape swt

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Surefire items, 9P, G2, Blk M2 bezel, xm06 tape swt

I have the following items forsale. These are in great shape and the lights come with fresh batteries. The asking price includes the shipping within the 48 states.

1) Tan Surefire G2 light w/ P61 high output bulb assembly, has been used but you would never know it, asking $35.00 shipped/ SPF

2) Surefire 9P w/ black M2 combat shock isolated bezel. This was mounted to a long gun and has some minor rub marks on it from the 1 pic rail mount, but other than that it is in great working order. I am including with this 9P an extra P91 high out put bulb assembly, as there is a standard P90 bulb assembly in the light, asking $80.00 shipped. /SPF

3) Surefire XM06 clickie/momentary on/off tailcap switch. I had it on the 9P and do not need it anymore, asking $55.00 shipped/SPF

4) 1 black M2 Combat shock isolated bezel. This fits all of the standard lights, 6p/9p/z2 etc, asking $25.00 shipped. Be advised that these are VERY hard to find. ?SP/

5) Surefire S14 tape switch for the standard light setups. It has a 14 inch tape switch, asking $25.00 shipped./SPF

Anyone interested in more than one item or all of the above, please email me and I can get you alittle better price. Not interested in any trades and please email me at glockman@fuse.net as I do not check the forums everyday. Thanks. E1*..
    Last edited by Eagle1*; 08-06-09 at 13:15.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    all sold pending funds. I just bought a VTAC L4 setup and if I like it, I will have another 9P/XM set up for sale. Thanks to all..